RED EYES

SOTC: wings~ Birdy

22

"No, I'm not just letting you leave her here" Stiles spoke, looking up at Peter hale who was standing above the couple.

"You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me" Peter spoke surprisingly calm towards the boy, using his white cloth to dab the girls blood from his dry lips.

"Just kill me, look I don't care anymore!" Stiles shouted, looking at the pacing Peter. The hale put his clawed finger tip underneath stiles chin, bringing the boy up to his face.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where they are, that's all you get"

++++++++

"Come one, Tori" Jackson cried, carrying his sister towards the large school. "Stay with me,please" Jackson Whittemore was NOT someone who cried in front of anyone. Expect Tori. So, it really didn't bother him that the whole school will see him crying when he is carrying his nearly dead sister. "Somebody Help"

All of the attention was turned towards Jackson, most of them screaming in shock of the appearance of Tori. Her dress was torn, she was bleeding and dirty. Most people fled in scare, a couple people calling the 911 number. And Jackson couldn't of wished for them to do it any faster.

"Lydia, she is still on the field!!" He shouted. Danny Mahealani had immediately ran towards the lacrosse field, wanting to help one of of his closest friends.

Peter and Stiles have already left, leaving the lacrosse field empty. The men had gone to peters car-where he had a laptop that could track Scotts phone GPS.

Jackson breathed out a breath of relief when he heard the sirens of an ambulance, the medical vehicle pulling up to the scene.

The paramedics immediately took Tori out of her brothers arms, putting the limp body onto a outstretched journey.

Jackson looked down at the arms he previously held his sister in-the suit having a blood tint from her gushing wound. He looked back up to the ambulance watching as they rolled Tori into an ambulance. He pushed himself to jog up to the ambulance, stepping up to get inside.

A female paramedic put her arm out in front of Jackson, stopping him from stepping inside the vehicle. "Excuse me, only family-"

"I'm her brother" he spoke quickly, cutting of the brunette. "Please let me in" the woman lowered her hand, letting Jackson inside the ambulance. As soon as he sat down, the ambulance's doors shut-the vehicle driving away.

Through the small window of the ambulance, he watched as Danny set Lydia onto a bed, the other paramedics rolling her into her own ambulance.

His attention was soon brought back to Tori and the two paramedics that hovered her. One female paramedic-the one who tried to stop him earlier-held an oxygen mask over her nose and mouth, while another male paramedic attended to her open wound.

Jackson took in a shaky breath of oxygen, blinking as he tried to hold back the tears that wanted to fall. Looking over at Tori's limp figure, her blood stained dress, he could only pray she would be okay.

+++++++++

"Don't feel bad" Peter spoke to Stiles, in the passenger seat in the Jeep-noticing his sour expression. "If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful"