Chapter 3

A=Annabeth
H=Hades
C=Chiron
P=Percy

~~Timeskip to when Percy & Annabeth are fighting in Capture the flag~~

Percy's POV
I was on the ground while Annabeth was standing above me.

A:Stand up and fight...hero.

I just layed there,not having the strength to get up. The cuts on my face and hand were still bleeding. The red team celebrated their supposed victory. I saw Luke and (Y/N) behind some bushes,watching.

'Go to the water. The water will give you power.'

It was that same voice I heard at the museum. I just obeyed,I crawled towards the river and stretched out my hand into the water.

(Y/N)'s POV

           'What is he doing?'

I watched Percy as he put his hand in the water and I was shocked at what happened next. The water healed all his cuts that Annabeth gave him. Percy got up,fully healed,and walked towards a surprise Annabeth. One of the Ares's kids try to attack Percy but failed. After she came over her shock,Annabeth quickly attacked Percy but was defeated also.

Percy's POV I walked up to the red flag,daring anyone to stop me

Percy's POV
I walked up to the red flag,daring anyone to stop me. I grabbed it and held the flag up high making the blue team celebrate their victory but soon stopped when they saw something above me. I looked up and barely saw what it was before it disappeared. A greenish/blue trident.

C:The bloodline is determined

C:The bloodline is determined. Poseidon--Earthshaker, Stormbringer,Lord of horses. Hail Perseus Jackson,son of the sea god.

Everyone bowed down,even the Ares cabin though they didn't want to. Then everyone stood up,congratulated me,and left for the campfire. (Y/N) walked up to me,her bow and arrows were over her shoulders.