I Love You Too Much(RANDOM ONESHOT)

Bold is you. Just some FYI. This is just a random oneshot I made up. I got bored of studying.😐
<><><><><><><><><>

~I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's lovable fluff and it's ours
Cause I love you too much~

Percy dragged his girlfriend,(Y/N),towards the lake. They stopped at the edge. Percy looked at her with a mischievous grin on his face. Before (Y/N) could say anything,Percy wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into the lake. He created a bubble around them. (Y/N) sat on his lap and placed her head on Percy's chest. Percy then placed his head on hers,whispering 'I love you' to her ear. They stayed under there until it was dinner. They walked back hand in hand.

~I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know
It's right
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's lovable fluff and it's ours
Cause I love you too much~

(Y/N) was walking towards the deck of the Argo ll at night when she heard her name coming from Percy's room. Curious,she entered her boyfriend's room and saw him asleep with a thin trail of drool coming out of the corner of his mouth. (Y/N) was about to leave when she heard her name again. "(Y/N)..." (Y/N) turned around to see it was Percy saying her name in his sleep. She smiled and leaned down to kiss Percy lightly on the lips. Percy instantly woke up and saw (Y/N) standing in front of him. "(Y/N)? What are you doing in here?" "Oh nothing...just heard my name from a certain person that drools in his sleep." (Y/N) smirked at a blushing Percy that quickly wiped the drool off. He moved over for (Y/N) to lay down with him. The lovable couple slept together until Coach Hedge barged into the room the next morning.

~Heaven knows your name I've been
Praying to have you
Come here by my side
Without you a part of me's missing
Just to make you my home I will fight~

Every god,goddess,titan,and demigod knows how much Percy deeply loves (Y/N) and would do anything for her. The titans uses this as their advantage by taking (Y/N) away from Percy. But Percy will always come to her rescue because whenever (Y/N) is not with him,there's a part of him is missing so he fights off the enemies just so he could get (Y/N) safely back in his arms.

~I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's lovable fluff and it's ours
Cause I love you too much
I love you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my goal~

When Percy dipped into the River Styx he heard (Y/N)'s voice in his head. "Hang in their Seaweed Brain. You're not getting away from me that easily." Percy remembered that memory. It was when he fell off the canoe and she was reaching out for him,as if she was above the surface of the River Styx. Percy then remembered another memory, then another,and another. The memories became more sharper,more colorful. Percy reached out for (Y/N)'s hand and he burst out of the river,with new power. Thanks to (Y/N),Percy survived the River Styx.

~There's lovable fluff and it's mine
Cause I love you
There's lovable fluff and it's yours
Cause I love you
There's lovable fluff and it's ours~

The two demigods were walking along the beach until they stopped. Percy held onto (Y/N)'s hand and got down on one knee. "(Y/N) I loved you since the day I layed eyes on you. We've been through so much. And you can make me the happiest demigod alive if you answer this question right?" Percy grabbed a small box from his pocket and opened it,revealing a diamond ring.

 And you can make me the happiest demigod alive if you answer this question right?" Percy grabbed a small box from his pocket and opened it,revealing a diamond ring

(Y/N)'s eyes began to tear up. "Will you marry me?" (Y/N) nodded. "Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" Percy smiled widely. He slipped the ring on (Y/N)'s finger. He got up and spinned (Y/N) around before hugging her tightly.

 He got up and spinned (Y/N) around before hugging her tightly

"I love you so much,(Y/N)." "I love you too Percy."

The two now engaged couple shared a loving kiss

~If you love me
As much~

🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖🌺💖

I ran out of imagination for the ending. That song came from the Book of Life. I LOVE that movie tbh. Hopefully you enjoyed this✌️