Chapter 5

~~Timeskip to Medusa's lair~~

(Y/N)'s POV
We finally got to Auntie Em's Garden Emporium. The place looked like it had better days. There were a lot of statues too.

G:This place definitely needs an extreme makeover.

We entered the store but it was worse than outside.

G:Hello? Anybody home in Auntieville? Hey check this out. They got free sodas.

Percy and I laughed when they screamed as they opened the fridge that was filled with rats.

G:Ok that's nasty. The Health Department needs to give this place an F.

I walked up to a water fountain that was filled with coins and drachmas.

Me:Hey guys check this out.

They walked over to me. I rolled up my sleeve and grabbed some drachmas.

P:Nice. But what are they?
A:Golden drachmas.
G:This means we're in the right track.
Me:Here.

I handed the drachmas to Percy and he placed them in his pocket.

A:How are we gonna find the pearl in this place?
P:Ok let's split up. Check everything

We nodded and started looking where the pearl might be.

Annabeth's POV
I walked along the path until someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and saw a middle aged woman who was terrified out of her wits.

Woman:Get out! She's coming!
Me:What? Who?
Woman:We stopped...directions...My poor husband! Help me! Please,help me!

She started to drag me but I kept thinking who else was here?

Grover's POV
I walked towards a statue of a satyr and started laughing.

Me:Check this out. He looks like my Uncle Ferdinand...That's crazy. He got the mole in the same place.No. It can't be my Uncle Ferdinand,because Uncle Ferdinand was killed by...

My eyes went wide.

Me:...Medusa! Percy! (Y/N)! Annabeth! We're in trouble!

Percy's POV
G:We're in trouble!
Me:Grover?

I grabbed my pen and clicked it. Instantly the pen turned in Riptide. I started running,trying to find where my friends were at.

Annabeth's POV
The woman was still dragging me while she was yelling/crying.

Woman:Please! We have to leave before she finds us!
Me:Who?
Woman:She's turned my husband to stone!

My mind quickly went to work.

'Turned to stone=Medusa!'

Percy's POV

Me:Grover! Where are you?

I dodged another statue and kept on running towards the sound of Grover's voice.

'I hope (Y/N) is alright'

G:Percy! Annabeth! (Y/N)! Where are y'all?!

Me:Grover!

*CRASH*
I groaned when we fell to the ground but we quickly got up.

Me:Come on,man,watch where you're going!
G:Perce! Listen. We're in Medusa's lair.

My eyes widened.

Me:(Y/N)! Annabeth!

We quickly ran to find the girls before Medusa finds them first.

(Y/N)'s POV
I walked down the path with even more statues. They look so real. I went up to a statue of a mother with her daughter. They both looked so scared. I touched the statue. Then a vision went to my head and I saw the monster who did this to them. I blinked my eyes. Now it all made sense why there are so many statues. We're in Medusa's lair!

P:(Y/N),WHERE ARE YOU?

I quickly ran towards Percy's voice. *CRASH* I groaned and looked up to see Annabeth with an older woman,who was scared to death.

A:(Y/N)! Thank the gods I found you. We're in-
Me:Medusa's lair. I know. We have to find the others.

Annabeth nodded. We were about to go when a lady dressed in a black and was wearing dark sunglasses stopped us.

Medusa:Well,this is a fabulous surprise...