Chapter 7

A=Annabeth
G=Grover
P=Percy
(Y/N)=your name
<><><><><><><><>
Percy's POV
While we were driving to Nashville,Annabeth kept talking about how the Parthenon is one of the most important buildings in architecture until she fell fast asleep. Grover was driving and we were all tired. (Y/N) was barely awake. The only sound was the tiny music of the radio that Grover chose to listen. But I kept thinking of what Luke said about (Y/N)'s dad.

Me:Hey (Y/N) can I ask you something?
(Y/N):Sure.
Me:What did Luke mean about your dad?

(Y/N)'s POV
Painful memories from my past came back to my mind when Percy asked that.

Me:Luke thinks my dad is the reason my mom die. But I know he wasn't.
P:Oh...I'm sorry about your mom.
Me:It's fine. Soo where did you come from?
P:I'm from Manhattan. I lived with my mom and...Gabe.
Me:I can tell Gabe was jerk.
P:He is. A smelly one too.
Me:Sounds like my evil stepdad.
P:When did you and Will get to camp?
Me:When we were 7. We met Luke,Annabeth, and...Thalia on the way there.

I gripped on the locket that Luke gave me. I started to get sleepy.

Me:I'm going to sleep. Night guys.
P&G:Night (Y/N).

Percy's POV
(Y/N) layed her head on my shoulder,making me flinch at first but I later relaxed. Her soft (H/C) was tickling my neck. I couldn't help but look at her sleeping form.

G:You like her don't ya?
Me:W-what?No I don't.
G:It's kinda obvious that you do.
Me:Whatever. I'm going to sleep.

I layed my head on (Y/N)'s head and before I knew I fell to sleep.

3rd POV
Now it was just Grover that was awake, but just barely. He already ate all of his tin cans and was now eating the seatbelt. He looked at his friends who were now all asleep. He chuckled at the sight of (Y/N) and Percy. He wouldn't be surprised if those 2 started dating one day. He looked back on the road but then he fell asleep...HONK!!Everyone woke up to the sound of the 18-wheeler truck's horn,and screamed. Percy's arms instantly went around (Y/N)'s waist making the daughter of Apollo blush. Annabeth quickly grabbed the steering wheel and turned their truck to the right side of the road. Once out of danger everyone let out a sigh of relief.

P:Let's stop for the night.
A,G,(Y/N):Yeah.

Percy then realized where his hands were at. He blushed and quickly removed his arms. (Y/N) felt this and blushed even more. They glanced at each other but quickly looked away. They finally found a motel to settle down for a few hours.

Crappy and short chapter I know😣but I'll update later today promise✌