Chapter 8

~~Timeskip to when Percy was in the pool~~
<><><><><><><><>
Percy's POV
I was in the pool thinking how I could get my mom back from Hades. I looked up and saw that (Y/N) was waiting for me. I swam up to the surface.

(Y/N):Hey.
Me:Hey (Y/N).

I looked at her wrist that was really red.

Me:What happen to your wrist?
(Y/N):Oh that poor lady she...had a tight grip.
Me:Hey check this out.

I cupped my hands in the water,and willed the water to heal her wrist. The water magically healed it. I looked up to her.

(Y/N):Cool. Very cool.

I got out of the pool and she handed me a towel

Me:So tell me,what's your dad like?
(Y/N):I never actually met my dad in reality,just in visions.
Me:What? Is it like this with everyone? Does no one meet their godly parent in person?
(Y/N):It's ancient law Perce.
Me:A stupid if you ask me.
(Y/N):I agree but when I was younger I felt like he was watching me and I can hear his voice when I'm in trouble.
Me:No way. That's happen to me.
(Y/N):Yep that's your dad talking to you.

We sat there in silence,our feet in the water.

Me:Hey (Y/N) do you believe that I'm the thief?

(Y/N) placed a hand on my shoulder making me look at her (E/C) eyes that were shining in the moonlight.

(Y/N):No Percy I don't believe your the thief. I can tell you wouldn't do that.

I was about to say something when Grover yelled for us to came back to the room. We stood up.

Me:Oh and (Y/N) thanks for helping me on this quest.
(Y/N):No problem,Percy. Now let's go see what Grover wants.
Me:Yeah.

We walked into our room and saw Grover and Annabeth watching the TV.

G:Look man,you're on TV.

We sat down on the bed. I looked at the TV and saw Smelly Gabe with a news reporter.

News Reporter:Can you tell us about your son,Percy Jackson?
Gabe:No,he's not my son,he's my stepson. Ever since he started with the drugs and the alcohol,he's never been the same.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Me:Oh,no.
Gabe:5 nights ago,he tried to kill me and he threw his mother on the ground. And his cripple friend then attacked me from behind and knocked me out. When I woke up,Sally was gone. She was kidnapped by Percy. She would never leave with that-
Me:Oh shut up Gabe.

I angrily grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

Me:Great. Now I'm a fugitive.
G:See? That's what I'm talking about,man. Gabe's always running his mouth. He's just mad because I busted him up with my crutches.

Grover walked towards the bathroom.

G:Oh come on. Guys I can't pee with her watching me.