MEET FAISAL KHAN

Name~Faisal Khan
Age~24 and a 1/2
Occupation~Actor/Dancer/Entrapraneur
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faisal Khan ..The Faisal Khan
A middle class guy whose dad was an autorickshaw driver and mom worked for a bank but he....He only breathed for dance.
He as a young teen gave auditions for many reality shows but didnt get selected.Shrikant sir ,his dance guru gave this young talent a finishing touch and let him forward to participate in DID LITTLE MASTERS SEASON 2.
Faisal's first word in audition won many many hearts..
His lines were , "Superwings ka pata nahi par dance toh mein faadu karunga".This confidence proved that he wasn't born to compete , he was born to win.
With a lot of hard work,dedication and determination he got what he deserved,he won the trophy,the DID LITTLE MASTERS TROPHY.
That day his parents were proud of him.
His sisters were proud of him.
INDIA WAS PROUD OF HIM.
He then started his journey to become INDIA'S DANCING FLOOR KA LEGEND.

Soon this young talent got a golden chance chance of fulfilling his dreams of being an actor when he got offered a lead role in a historical TV show BHARAT KA VEER PUTRA MAHARANA PRATAP ,where he gave his everything to the show ,he learnt acting cinematography,direction and plus excellently managed his grade 10 studies.
Many say it was commendable on his part to play such a matured role where even romance was included but this 15yr old didnt let anyone feel it was his first attempt at acting.
He played a prince,a warrior ,a lover,a friend all at one time.By the end of his part in the serial ,he was favourite among all cast and crew members as well as audience.
For what people thought would be an one time opportunity to come onscreen for him,was gravely proven wrong by this talented teen.
He soon stepped back into his dancing shoes for JHALAK DIKH LAJA SEASON 8,where his hardwork and determination and excellent dance partner Vaishnavi Patil and dance guru Vivek Sir led him to win the season and became the first child winner of JDJ ever.
He soon had his hands on a marathi language film called PREM KAHANI ~Ek Lapleli Ghostha.The film did fairly well at the box-office considering co-actress Kajal Sharma was also a newbie to industry.
He even participated in Khatron Ke Khiladi season 7 at such a young age!
Apart from all these he won many for his dance performances and acting sagas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From here on I will be writing PURE FICTION as he is 17 right now and his journey has just begun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Faisal Khan, Faisal 'the superstar' Khan .
The cutest and hottest property of his fangirls.The guy who believes he owns the world.Well anyone would if you are just 4 movies through and you started getting counted as a A-lister.
He genuinely only cares about his family,his mom is his life,his dad his strongest support system and his three beloved sisters,Muskan(elder one),Shifa(middle one) and Mahek (the youngest).
Apart from them ,there is only one person he has utter trust on , his girlfriend and his co-actress for most films, Riya Wora.
Fans and admirers ship them as RiSal.
(Rosalians so sorry rosal will come later)
~~~~~~~~
Quickiesssss....
Favourite food-Special chicken curry by his mom
Favourite song-Jo bhi chahun woh mein paaun

Favourite dialogue-Itni shiddat se tumhe paane ke koshish ki hai ...(om shanti om)

Inspiration-the one and only King Khan

Motto in life-There is no need of competition with anybody ..You yourself are perfect as you are....
~~~~~~~~~~
This was about him to know more read the story😁😁❤❤.....