CH-8-Debut Day

Song of the chapter~Besabriyaan from MS Dhoni
PLS READ THIS BEFORE YOU START THE CHAPTER!!!
Hey there ppl ! I am changing Joya's character's name.... It is Bharvi now! Due to some personal reasons I hope u all get it... Therefore the choreographer for Kinshuk is Bharvi ...
This chapter is dedicated to...bharvi19
Roshni's POV
Today was the day, today was the day the world will see my dance.
This was going to be so special.An experience so surreal.
I have been training Kunal Jaisingh for two months now! And our premiere act was ready to be on stage.
We were doing hiphop and a mix of bollywood.
We are in Kunal bhai's car now.He offered to pick me up.
We entered the sets.They do these things so wonderful. There was a beautiful stage with digitalization of screens, all cameras set, audiences and judges place setup.
We moved to backstage and saw other contestants entering rooms and leaving, adjusting to their costumes, doing some last minute preparation etc.
We came in front of a room, where the sticker on the door read~
Contestants-Kunal Jaisingh,Kinshuk Vaidya
Judge-Mr. FAISAL KHAN..

Wait a minute!! What does this mean? I will share dressing room with Faisu?
Oh god no no no!!
"What does this mean bhai??"I dumbly asked him.
"I dont know lets go in and check!",he said giving me a small smile and opening the door for me.
"Hi Roshu di ! ",Bharvi who was already there greeted me.I greeted her and Kinshuk back.
The room though on sharing basis was huge enough and comfortable for 5 people to get ready.
Faisal walked out of the bathroom changed in a dapper black 3 piece suit and a white shirt.
Shit he looked so sexy!
Stop drooling you idiot,my conscience shouted on me..
"Roshu di get ready your costumes are already placed in the rack there and then Kunal Bhai can get ready as your hair and stuff will take more time than his.",Bharvi told me.
I nodded and moved towards the rack of costumes to pick mine, Faisal called out to me, "Roshu Di I need you here though..for 2 minutes",and he was smiling and imitating Bharvi
Everyone stood there snickering and Bharvi hiding her face.
DAFUQ .....Faisal called me Di???!! WHY WHY ???? OH GOOD LORDS ...BHARVI I WILL KILL YOU!!!! .....Di=Sister..
Shit! My crush just behena-zoned me.

Hiding all this rollercoaster emotions I gave him a tight lipped smile and walked over to the group.
He instructed,"Do your best guys,Remember about everything I told you..Most importantly, Guys this is television, For showbiz reasons sometimes you may come across certain aspects that may not interest you but will be your compulsion so live it up! Girls this was especially for you since you both are not a part of this industry,I hope you get that!At last do your best guys! Win Jhalak and make me proud!",Completed my hearthrob with a smile, the guy who once made India proud by winning DID is asking me to make him proud, I have to prove him.

Now I had to proceed to get ready.Faisal was still talking to Kunal bhai and Kinshuk for something.
I walked upto the rack and found my dress, beside it hung a quirky-tapori costume which really caught my eyes and made me ask, "Kinshuk are you guys doing a tapori act today?", I asked holding up the costume.
"No that would be my act, judges give acts on the premiere and final night so I am doing that,watch out for me guys!",Faisal said winking and moving out.
That wink just pierced my heart.
"All the best!",I called out to him.
It was the first time he was going to be a judge in his life.
"Thank you! You are the first person!",he said smiling and left.
Ugh..This kangaroos in my stomach are dancing again.
We got ready as the show was about to begin.
I am so nervous,hope everything is good.

We all were at the backstage for the premiere, introduction entry.
"Oh my god, these sandals hurt!!!",Someone screeched in a high pitched girly voice.
I looked in that direction.
"Who is she?",I whispered.
"Karshi Kapadia..She is a tellywood actress basically who failed bollywood but thinks too much for herself.She is a big time bitch and a dramaqueen.Trust me Roshni and Bharvi stay as away from her as possible.She is very influencial as well."Kunal Bhaiya instructed me and Bharvi.
Kinshuk nodded and revealed more of her facts as he had once worked with her.
People are such bitches. Thank god Riyu is not like this.