Ch-11-HIRED!

3rd person's POV
Roshni's celeb days were still on, media dropping by and around her house and sometimes college, but Vishal helped her with that and the media flow subsided.
Her final exams got over and she had the confidence that she had performed well in most.

~~~~
Result day.....
"Tuhjko bana karke le jaayenge Faisu ki Dulhaniaa!!!!!",Roshni was singing and dancing around the house.
Jhanvi tapped her shoulder from behind
"Muniyaan re muniyaan haan haan mein usski dulhania!!",She continued singing.

"ROSHNI!!",Jhanvi had to shout to make her self audible.
"Whaaaattttt!",Roshni said turning around and she stopped to sing.
"First of all,Stop singing Faisal in every song! Especially when this is one hindi song is my favourite!",She scolded her and continued, "And the results are out ...Dont we have to check them out?!",Jhanvi said pointing at the laptop.
"Results are out???!!! Oh good lords!",Roshni said running to the laptop, they checked the result on the official site.
"I SECURED DISTINCTION GRADE!", Roshni screamed in excitement.
"ME TOO!",Jhanvi said.

"This calls for a treat!",Roshni chirped.
"Cool... tonight??",Jhanvi asked.
"Done!",Roshni said.
Jhanvi went to clean her room their after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Khan Mansion......
"Faisal Khan and his rumored girlfriend Riya Wora spotted having a cozy dinner date at a Posh Mumbai Restaurant...Why does he not want to Reveal his relationship?", the TV anchor with shrill masala bollywood voice, asked the audience.
"Mahek!Princess how many times have I told you to not see such weird typically bollywood channels!They are obsessed with spreading rumors!",Faisal scolded.

"But bhai whatever they are saying is true..Haina?", Shifa asked innocently.
Vishal went and hugged her.
"Aww..mera bachha! Aise hi hota hai masala news!",He said patting her head.

"Par yeh rumor ..Ab rumor nahi rahega! ",Faisal said smirking.
"What do you mean Faisal? ",his mom asked concern.
His dad, who was reading a newspaper kept it down, taking an interest in his son's new ambition.
"Maa-Papa..I want to take this relationship to another level, I want to get engaged with her and make this official!",He announced to the whole family.
"Are you announcing it or taking permission?", his dad asked.

"Dad...",He said sighing, "Its not like that..Without your blessings I am nothing..I am asking you guys..I really value your choices!",He said kneeling down to both of them as they were sitting on the sofa.

"See...Beta we are not against you choices but marriage and commitment is a big decision. Think once again...",His mom advised and dad nodded.
"I have given it a profound thought mom...And till now all my decisions have done me good! I am ready for this..",He said firm and thoughtful.
"But when and how?",Vishal asked.
"I have given a thought on it...We will keep a party where I will propose Riyu and we will make it official.",He said with a hand on his waist.
"Hmm..But how will you plan it and keep it secretive till official announcement?",Shifa asked.
"Hmm..I will hire a professional event manager.",He smirked.
"Hmm..And where will you find one?",Vishal asked.
"Mannie will arrange for that..You all can help if you guys know someone!"He said to everyone.
"OH MY GOD! MY BIG BROTHER IS GETTING HITCHED ...!! I JUST REALISED THIS!!",Mahek shouted excited.
"Pagal kahinki !!",Faisal said kissing her forehead.
"Are you all..umm..Happy?", He asked hesitantly.
Yes, he kept his convinency in every situation first, but his love for his family was beyond any material showbiz possessions.
"Are you?", They asked.
He thought and nodded,he thought it was for his good.
"Then we are..",They chorused and he smiled and it was a...
FAMILY HUG TIME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So since you both have completed your studies ..Whats the plan?",Vishal asked.
Roshbi had invited him for the Treat Dinner.
"I am getting a job as a psychologist in a firm that is providing me a good opening, so yeah I will go for it!",Jhanvi said chirping like a bird.
"Good!",He said giving her a nice smile.
"Ahem..Ahemm..I feel like a third wheel!",Roshni said teasing them.
"You are one!",Vishal said sticking his tongue out.
"Excuse me? This was my date with my bestfriend ..You are a thirdwheel..",Roshni said fake annoyed.
"She needs a boyfriend..",Vishal said to Jhanvi.
Jhanvi chuckled, "Yeh khayali pulao pakate pakate hi marr jayegi ..Koi nahi milne waala!", Jhanvi teased her indicating her about her thoughts on Faisal.
Roshni glared at her.
"Okay cut it....Roshni what are you planning?",Vishal asked.
"I have applied at two event management firms. Lets see.",She said sighing.
"You are going for event Management?",Vishal asked suddenly interested.
"Umm..Yeah..I have quite a lot of experience, from my internship, our annual college fest where I was the management head, and many other functions that I have pulled off successfully..",She said.
"Why do you ask?",Jhanvi asked.
"Are you okay with starting your career up as a freelancer?",Vishal asked.
"What do you mean?",Roshni asked.
"I have a friend who needs an efficient event manager for a party which is going to be real big!And you have the experience.What say?",He offered.
"Umm..Can we have a meeting?",Roshni asked hesitant.
"Tomorrow morning?",Vishal suggested.
"Good with me..",Roshni chirped.
"Will pick you up at 10..",He replied getting back to his food.