CH-4-Will she agree?

Faisal's POV
I was getting ready for my shoot and I happened to receive a call on my professional number.
I dont know why I pay salary to my so-not-on-time assistant.
I didnt pick up the call.
Simple if its a new project they will come back to me,these money minded production houses I tell you.
What can be a better way of earning lumps of it other than casting Faisal Khan in your movie?😏
My manager aka the person who is an absolute idiot but a friend of mine aka
Ms. Manal Qureshi , entered my room with all the papers she carried of my scripts and all of my requirements during the day.
"What took you so long Ms. Manal?",I asked her.
"Good morning to you too!And my name is Mannie!!",She scolded me.
I rolled my eyes.Was she my employee or viceversa?
"There was a phone call.Look into it",I told her.
"Come you are already 15 minutes behind schedule.",She instructed.
"Fine maam.We also have to pick up Riyu on the way.",I told her as we moved out.
I saw her shaking her head.What was wrong with people around me?Why did everyone disliked Riyu?
We came to Riya's place.
As it is truckload of media and paparazzi. She came and smiled for the cameras.
Damn she looked beautiful.
We reached the sets and the saga of endless shots started.
In my breaktime I was in my Vanity when Mannie came to tell me about the phonecall.
"Hey after this movie's wrap up in 2 days,you will be free for some 4 months before your new project under SLB productions.So Mr. Khan you have received your dream offer! They are planning to take you in as a judge for this Jhalak Dikh Laja Season.
Are you interested? Should I fix in a meeting?",Mannie told me.
"Are you serious?",I asked her shocked.
Because,Yes!! I so wanted to be a judge on that show since I participated as a contestant.
"Fix a meeting for today itself!",I told her.
She grinned.
Mannie knew what it meant to me.
And being a judge will be an added feather to my cap!

We left the set soon after shooting.
I directly went for my meeting with the production house and Organisers for Jhalak Dikh Laja.

3rd person's POV
The meeting went on for some 4 hours.
Faisal came out of the room with Mannie.
"Everything will be alright dont worry!",Mannie assured him.
"Noo! How will I get 2 freaking new choreographers!",Faisal shouted.
"I cant even say no,because
1)They made an agreement because all judges are getting 2 to 3 new choreographers for this season.
2)Kunal Jaisingh and Kinshuk Vaidya ,the ones I have to get choreographers for,are two of my very good friends and acquaintances from tellywood.",Faisal Sighed.
"I have an idea! Why dont you ask Rohan to give you 2 girls from his academy?It will be his profit too!",Mannie told him.
"Will they be as amazing as the choreograhers of last seasons? Because the other judges are quite senior and they have contacts of amazing and wonderful choreographers!",Faisal told her the facts.
"Rohan runs the best dance academy in India dude!",Mannie retorted.
"Hmm...What is the time?",Faisal asked.
"7:30..Already told the driver we need to go to Rohan Parkale Dance Academy",She said flicking her hair.
"Mannie I dont get you once you act extra smart and do all the important stuff priorly and another time you dont even reach to my place on time!",Faisal laughed at her.
"I am bipolar you see.Beware once i can be nice to you but I could even murder you!",Mannie told him faking evilness.

They got into the car meanwhile.
"Come on Mannie everyone knows you love me ! And have a die hard crush on me!",Faisal smirked and his voice was laced with arrogance.
"Oh really? Please I am not one of those poor girls of India who think you are extremely good looking and charming with a golden heart! Like you know i dont be like 'aww faishuu ', 'aye my hottie', 'aww my baby' ,etc ,",Mannie told acting like a fangirl.
"How do you know these phrases then?",he smirked.
"Oh that? I follow @_faisalkhan_fc , a fanclub on instagram,the comments there are quite entertaining but let me tell you the admin is a sweetheart ,she seriously loves you I think! And hey you also follow that FC!",she told him.
"I dont know , I might have followed it! Who cares? And Faisal Khan ki fangirling toh India ki saari ladkiya karti hai!",Faisal smirked.
"Guys and their ego",Mannie sighed.
They reached Rohan's dance academy.
Rohan had just finished his dance session with his students.
He welcomed them.
"Rohan ,I need a help my friend.",Faisal came straight to point.
"Sure..say",Rohan smiled.
Faisal explained him the situation.
"Oh for dancers I have two amazing people..Joya Khan is a junior but she dances wonder and...",Rohan sighed.
"And what?",Faisal asked impatiently.
"Roshni Mehta ..She is the best of the best but she wont!",Rohan.
"Why wouldnt she? Who is she? Does she need money? Tell me!",He enquired.
"She is not money minded! She is a bit too self made for this!",Rohan said beacuse they were talking about his bestie.
Faisal sighed.
"Is she here right now?",Faisal enquired.
"Hmm..She is here and dont ask her who is she.She is the one you danced with that day!",Rohan told him.
He sent someone to call her.