MEET OTHERS ..

I LOVE TUNISHA MYSELF AND I DO NOT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE HERE JUST THAT SHE FITS THE CHARACTER OF VILLAIN...😘
Meet Riya Wora(played by Tunisha sharma)
A sassy,intelligent,proudy starlet of today.Only thing she breathes for is money ,loads and loads of money.

Faisal Khan, being a superstar's girlfriend everyone licks her feet.
She is a sweetheart to her fans but is she a sweetheart really ?
Be it being Ajabde,Survi or any lead in Faisal's movies ,she is always the one to be casted.(guys whatever ventures Roshni has done I put them ad Tunisha's venture to estabilish a connection between her and Faisal)

Faisal loves her a lot and always spends fortunes on her ,but is she worth his true love?Did she ever love him truly?
Meet Jhanvi Zala(played by Jannat Zubair Rahmani)
A seedhi sadi gujarati girl in the city of dreams ! Pursuing Psychology Masters and with a passion for dance.
Dance is what connects her with people and thats how she and our Roshni became bestest of friends.
Living together,being together and being their for each other is what matters to them.
She is a hollywood freak and has never seen Faisal's movies or shows but respects Roshni and her life matters and so does Roshni.

Meet Vishal Jethwa(played by Vishal Jethwa)
Vishal Jethwa,Faisal's bestfriend or BHAI as guys say it! Since his first show MAHARANA PRATAP.
He is a top notch successful actor of tellywood soon stepping into B-town.

Vishal as himself is not less popular among girls ! He is an certified hottie!!
~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys this is the author here....
Now i will start the actual story from next chap.....hope u r lovin it....

And hello VISHAL IS ACTUALLY A HOTTIE😂😂😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

Okie byeeee

Vote and comment,
Monu~unique😘