CH-12-Never knew She was a BITCH!

Faisal's POV
Roshni was really working commendable, like she knew what arrangements one needs for what kind of setups and every color coordination she put forward, like she always knew me.
Every thing she asked was already according to my taste and rarely needed alterations.
Strange, isnt it?
One more thing that always intriguied me was, I never felt she was professional with this, she worked like she was doing this for herself, maybe her first project, thats why.
But overall, I am sure she will pull off the event very nicely.

"So Faisal, Is all of that fine?", Roshni's voice jerked me back to reality.
Thank god, she was so immersed in work that she didnt catch me staring at her.
"Umm...Yeah...I guess White and blue drapes on pillars would do wow!",I said remembering the last thing she asked me.
She smiled amusingly.
"Bhai she asked if you want color coordinated outfits for you two and for the families! You lost the track ?",Mahek asked smirking.
"Umm..No..I am so sorry I was kind of thinking about some work, and please show me designs of those outfits."I lied a little.
She smiled and went away to do her work.
"Bhai, you generally do not lose your track! What is wrong with you?",Mahek asked.
Shifa nodded in agreement.
"Nothing like that,you both think too much!",I said and shooed them off.
Maybe I should talk to Riyu about Roshni. She will get me .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riya's POV
It was more than an hour at my dinner with that fool of my so called boyfriend Faisal, he was continously talking about our wedding planner, Roshni.
He talked about her work perfection, her attitude, behaviour and what not.
I have never seen him talking about any girl like that.
Okay, Riya Wora is a big name, I dont need to get insecure of her, Do I?
Like I needed to meet her and keep her away from Faisal, she could be a danger between me and my ATM.
"Faishu Baby! Wait wait...I get to meet all people related to you but not her, Why so?", I asked pouting.
"Aww..You feel left out ..is that so?",He asked putting a hand on mine.
Ha..! He gets into my games so easily.
"No..I meant..I am also excited for my engagement! I also want to give my inputs and see the arrangements!",I lied putting on my best smile.
The fool grinned at me and asked, "Free tomorrow morning?"
"Free as I will ever be!",I said smiling and smirking to myself..
Roshni Mehta, whosoever you are, you will never take Riya Wora's place.
He left there after.
I had to make this call.
"Hello my sweetie!", the receiver said.
"Hey darling! I have a bad news!",She said with a sad voice.
"What? Please dont tell me that jerk Faisal is taking you for another vacation, away from me!",The guy sounded agitated.
"Oh god! Look at my cute lil overthinker! Its not a vacation! But I will have to cancel tomorrow morning's breakfast!", she said laughing.
"Hm..What is going on in my devil's mind now?",He asked with amusment in his voice.
"Nothing...Just removing a prick on my way to success!",She said with a smirk, putting off her phone.
"I miss you, My cutie!",she said talking to her phone.

3rd person's POV
"Hey Roshni!",Faisal stopped her as she was about to go home that night.
"Yes?",She asked.
"Are you free tomorrow morning?",He asked with a smile.
"Yes..Anything to be done?",She asked, mentally scraping off her breakfast date with Jhanvi.
"Riya wants to know you and the arrangements of the party, so that she can give her inputs too! Can you meet her tomorrow morning, like we three can have breakfast together over here?",He asked running his hands through his curls.
Could Roshni even think to deny it?
"Sure..I will be there at 8, Is that fine?",She asked.
He nodded with a smile.
~~~~~~~
Next morning

"Good morning Roshu Di!",Mahek greeted as Roshni entered the mainhall.
"Hi Mahek!",She said with a smile.
"Any idea where Faisal is?",Roshni asked her.
"Oh..Yeah..I guess you will have to wait for a while because he is talking to Lady Ba...Oops! I mean Riya Di...He is talking to Riya Di.",Mahek said sighing.
She almost goofed up.
"Umm..But I have to meet Riya itself.",Roshni clarified.
"Ooh..Okay! They are having breakfast by poolside!",Mahek said going to Kitchen to grab a bite.