Ch-13-You are Talented

Song of the chapter~ Jabra fan(Movie-Fan)
Mannie's POV

Roshni and Mahek were discussing about Riya, I heard it in bits when they were working by poolside.

If they hated her,I was in their team.
"I heard you both!",I said in a stern tone.
They turned towards me.
"What?",Roshni asked scared.
Mahek nudged her and asked very confidently, "what did you hear?"

"Everything ...", I smirked.

I always had a friendly hate-love relation with Mahek.

"About?", Mahek smirked.
"About Riya Wora?", I said with a smile.
Roshni looked perplexed, I guess because she was working and was an employee.
Like I am their employee too, but for me with the Khans is like family now.
They all are lovely peeps.
But Mahek is as smart and calculative as her brother.
"I could tell your brother!", I told trying to threaten her.
"Look..Mannie...The..Thing...",Roshni started stuttering.
Oh good lords! She didnt know this was mine and Mahek's regular game to tease each other like this.
"You are telling me that, you will complain to my brother? Darling, I will get you kicked out of this house!",She said with a grin.
"Tell me now! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING AGAINST THAT DOOFUS RIYA!!",I practically screamed with excitment.
"Woah! What?! I dont get what you both are saying?",Roshni asked with confusion evident on her face.
"Arrey! Di!", Mahek chuckled.
"This is our regular thing Roshni! We are great friends and we tease each other like that!", I explained.
"Welcome to the gang Roshu di!",Mahek said pulling me and her into a bear hug.
"And I cant wait to hear about that **** Riya!", I exclaimed.
"You two are funny!",Roshni said.
"And you are too innocent!", I commented.
"We will make her like us!What say?",Mahek asked me.
"Why not?",I said with a smirk.
She just is so cute.
Mahek told me of what Riya did to Roshni.
Omg! She was such a bi*bo.
I Hate her.
"Can I ask something?", Roshni asked timidly.
"Sure!",Mahek chirped.
"Who..Who apart from Faisal, likes Riya?", she askwd confused.
This.instigated.a.roar.of.laughter.
within.me.and.Mahek.
"STOP AND ANSWER!",Roshni shouted at us.
She was scary, our laughter died instantly.
"Practically no one!",Mahek said.
"Except those fan of Faisal! They are always like, Riya is our queen,Riya is our Angel.....", I started off imitating, and Mahek continued, "Riya is our bitch!", and me and Mahek giggled.
Roshni didnt participate this time.
"But Faisal's Fans Are sweetest angels I LOVE THEM!",I exclaimed and tried to bring Roshni back out of her zone.
She just smiled at this and Mhek nodded.
"I will help you guys...we are in this together!", I exclaimed.
And we three shared a hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roshni's POV
Oh good lords! Everybody hates that Riya, Why does Faisu like her then?
This is so messed up!
I cant tell this to Nalini or Summi either!
But I am in, I am with them, Riya doesnt deserve a place in my Faisu's life.
With all these thoughts I was going home now with papers in my hands and some books which had details of the party.
It was difficult to manage it so I was walking with arranging of my papers, and I bumped into a hard surface.
And the papers fell all over.
I looked up to see my favourite pair of chocolate brown eyes, staring down at me, trust me one could get lost in those paradise like forest, his eyes always say something that I am not yet able to decipher.
"Are you okay?",He asked smiling.
That pulled me out of my zone.
"Yes..!",I told back, kneeling to collect my papers.
He got down to help as well.
"Please dont!I will manage!",I told him, increasing my pace, I couldnt let him do all this work!
"Come on! A little help will get you do it faster!", he said picking some more papers.
In a hurry, I picked up one more paper and I had just kept hand on the other, unknowingly, in an attempt to pick that very paper, he kept his hand over mine.
Our eyes shot up at each other.
He smiled, his touch triggered something within me, like a static force, I realised that the electricity they talk about in movies and Novels is true!
He took away his hand and I slowly tried to bring my hand back to life.
He smiled again and went away.

I got up with all my belongings and was about to move out, when he said, "Roshni?"
"Yes Faisal?",I asked.
" You are great at this event thing and a wonderful dancer, just never stop yourself..Okay?", He advised smiling.
Could I just rush to give that cutie a hug and embrace the daylights out of him?
Okay Roshni Mehta, be normal..Do deep breathing.
And say something nice.
"Thank you Faisal, means a lot coming from you!",I told him.
"Why So? Am I that special?",He asked with a smirk.
YOU ARE MORE SPECIAL THAN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD!
I wanted to scream that, but I had to answer something sane afterall.
Think Rosh! Think!

"No I meant...You know...",I started off.
He giggled and said, "Its okay Rosh! I get it, go home now before its late!",He said with a smile at the end.
Did he just call me Rosh?

OH GOD THIS GUY WILL KILL ME WITH HIS BEHAVIOUR.
"Why do you looked that shocked? I thought we were friends since you called me by my first name, moreover  I heard all your friends calling you by that name...Hope its okay!",He said straching the back of his head as if asking for permission.
If he wanted, he could even call me, AN IDIOT and I would just accept it!
"Ofcourse you can! BYE!", I said and rushed out before I lost my control and sanity!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLLOSSSSS
SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER
BUT THIS IS JUST A CONNECTING CHAPTER TO THE FURTHER SIZZLING EVENTS....
AND AN ESTABLISHMENT OF NICE EQUATION BETWEEN THE MAIN CHARACTERS.....

What will happen to this blooming friendship?
What will Mahek and Mannie do now?
Does Riya Have something in her mind?
Stay TUNED!!!!
Vote and comment,
Monu-unique❤