Ch-16- She loves him!

Roshni's POV

"Will you marry me, Ms. Roshni Mehta?", He asked with most sincere voice.
"What are you saying?", I said getting up from the sofa.

I was shocked.
Why does he want to do this?
What about Riya?
He was going to marry her, not me!
Oh god! What did I get myself into?

"You look really perplexed.
If you dont want to...I am okay with it, we will figure out something but for now thats our last resort.", Faisal said in a straight tone.

Should I tell him to find some other solution?
No I cant..
Any delay now will result into ruins for him.
I wont be the reason of My FK being ruined.
And I can do anything for him.

"I am ready.", I told in the same tone as he was to me.

"Are you sure?", Vishal asked.
I just nodded.
"I will get us out of this Rosh.I promise!", FK told me with assurance.
"I trust you!", I told him.
"But what about my parents, your parents and Riya maam?", I asked him.
I didnt want my parents to do something that we all regret.
I didnt want Riya to destroy me.

"I will talk to Riya!", He assured.
"And as far as parents are concerned, I will talk to both of our parents tomorrow morning.", He said with a small smile.
"I will arrange the press conference for tomorrow, you prepare Roshni with further details.", Mannie said leaving the room.
"I will deal with mom and dad for now!", Mahek said leaving after Riya.
"I will have to tell this to Jhanvi, and I will take care of Riya too!", Vishal said and got up to leave.
"Jhanvi can stay with us till tomorrow morning, Roshni you have to stay here till tomorrow morning. Okay?", He asked me, more like a command.

"Okay.", I replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~

3rd person's POV
Faisal made Roshni understand few things.
He took a sit beside her on the sofa and started with his instructions.

"Tomorrow morning, we will first inform our parents, I expect a few questions from them, dont worry, be confident in answering!" , He said.
Roshni nodded.
"We are not going to do some traditional marriage rituals, since this will be temporary.We will announce next Sunday as our marriage,we wikl get married on paperwork. We will tell that our shoots and work is keeping us busy...Okay?", He explained.
She nodded again like an obidient student.

For Roshni, his formal attitude was something she had never ever witnessed before but she knew one of them had to be cool and calm to habdle the situation and people around them, and both of them knew that Roshni wont be able to do that.

"And tomorrow, we will have an official press conference and there we will introduce you as my fiancee. We will say that we knew each other from 2 years through a common source, through which friendship switched to relationship.", He explained the skit they had planned.
Roshni spoke this time, "I understand."
"You will have to stay with me till the temporary marriage, say 6 months max. to max. Dont worry I shall look upon your comfort.", He explained.
"I get it.", Roshni said, she was tensed, she loved him, she had to help him, but then staying with him for this long? Marrying him temporarily? Was all this going too far like Jhanvi warned?

Faisal's expressions stiffened a little.
He had to tell Roshni now, what he personally had decided.
"Rosh..", He said to gain her attention once again.
"Yes?", she asked in a low voice.
"One more thing, This is a bit personal..", he started, Roshni nodded in assurance, " I habe decided something very personally, without any of this people knowing..", he said pointing at the door Vishal, Mannie and Mahek had just exited.
Roshni gulped at hus sudden secretive approach.
"I have a deal, We can enter into a contract marriage period of 6 months, post that we can sign official divorce papers, I will arrange for the contract papers dont worry, its a necessary one because I know you are a common man of this country and post this whole marriage scenario I dont want people to raise voices at you! And dont worry I will provide you with sufficient alimony money and assets, and for this 6 months, you can work at my own production house as the head.", He completed with a straight face.
Roshni thought, he was right,she also can get finished if she doesnt pay proper heed to this situation, because Indian media can make and even break a person.
"I am ready, Faisal...",She replied in brief.
"The guestroom has been emptied as your and Jhanvi's room for tonight. You can take Shifa's clothes they will fit you.", he told her.
"Now if you excuse me, I have to talk to Riya.", He told getting up.
"Sure.", She replied not meeting his eyes.
Riya. The only thing she was scared about, Riya will make her life a living hell in this 6 months, but Faisal needed her, and she will do this for him. You ask why?
"I love you Faisal Khan, not as a fan, I love you as a muscian loves music, as a dancer loves dance, a dreamer loves his dreams, I love you as my passion and as my feels", She said to the empty space he had been standing a few seconds ago.
Generally, not a fan of being alone, but standing in that office, in utter solace, without a tiny sound she realised that she had already given her heart and soul to him, it will be impossible to love or even think of any other person in this world.