Epilogue-3

3rd Person's POV

"He knows its my birthday in 20 minutes and he is still not here!", Roshni complained to Jhanvi over the call.

"I feel so sorry yaar, that I had to come to Ahmedabad. I can't believe I am missing your birthday.", She said in a sorry tone.

"I hate him!", she said rolling her eyes.
"Calm down. You always need a little time with yourself. Maybe this birthday will be the best!", Jhanvi tried to reason.

"Come on Jhanvi! Its my first birthday after our actual marriage.Mahek, Shifa, Mom-dad are all on a vacation.", Roshni said in a sad tone.
"Sorry Rosh! I gotta go! Talk to you later!", Jhanvi said in a hurried tone.
"But..", the line had already went dead on other side.

She immediately received another call and the caller id said, Mannie..
"Has Faisal left for Airport? He ain't picking my calls!", Mannie shouted as soon as Roshni picked the call.
"Where is he going?!", Roshni asked, she thought he will be with her atleast by the morning.
"Mauritius, for a song shoot of his upcoming movie. Didn't he tell you?", She asked.
"No! And I don't know where he is!", she snapped and cut the call.

"I hate all of them!", she said stomping like a little kid.
"I will sleep myself to my favourite hobby Atleast!", she said settling on the couch beside the large window of their room, opening the window for fresh air, plugged in her headphones and started to watch his interviews, cursing him and commenting on every interview..

Faisal says- My fans are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
"As if he cares...", Roshni muttered to herself.

Faisal says- From the time she has come in my life, Roshni has made life easier, positive and much better.
"Really? Do you do that?!", she asked sarcastically to the screen as if talking to him.

Faisal says- Okay so, describing myself? I am an emotional person, I love my family, also I am easily hurt.
"Yes, that's only you. Others apparently don't have feelings!", she talked to herself.

"Achha? I don't care is it?", asked a not-so-recorded voice.
"I have gone mad, I am imagining his voice.", she muttered to herself.
"You are mad because you aren't paying any attention to me.", again commented in a different voice from hers.
She looked in the dark room, no signs of anyone.
"Who is it?", she called out a little scared.

Suddenly there was a peck on her cheek and she looked in direction of window shocked.
"Haw! What are you doing here?! I mean...I am..What!?", she couldn't even form a proper sentence in utter surprise.

"Shh..", he said putting a finger on her lips and continued, " Can you help me come in? Like I want to talk to you but this hero like idea of climbing the window was a little difficult and stupid!", he said with an innocent pout.

Roshni started laughing at him. She lend in a hand and made him climb.
As soon as he got in, she rushed in his arms to give him a tight hug.
"I love you!", she said.
" I love you too.", he said hugging back and kissing her forehead.
"When did you plan all this?", she asked all flushed.
"All of that later..okay?", he said he took the cake out from the plastic bag and the box, which our darling Rosh hadn't noticed till now.
He put up the candles and lit them, with the full room dark and just their faces visible
"10..9..8..7..6...5", he said doing a countdown holding her one of her hand, "4..3..2..1...0!"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSHU!", he said giving her a tight hug.
She cut the cake and fed him.
He fed her the cake too.
Faisal's phone rang up, "Yes! Come in all of you!", he said.
"More people?", she asked  and there barged in Vishal, Jhanvi, Mannie, Virat and Rohan.
"Oh god!! All of you!? Jhanvi you lied!" And Mannie you too!", she exclaimed all at once.
"You guys.. I love you all so much.", she said hugging all of them one by one.
They all celebrated and partied till wee hours of the morning and everyone departed post that.

"Rosh?", Faisal called out.
"Yes?", she said keeping a few things in the wardrobe.
"I am sorry, I couldn't get a gift for you, but I got this!", he said giving her a cute greeting card.

She opened the greeting card and in simple bold black letters he had written.

DEAR STAR OF MY LIFE,
Thank you for being there since 28th April,2012.
❤️I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY!❤️

Love,
A FAN OF YOUR SMILE AND YOU FOR LIFE

______________

Hello RoSalians,
Okay so honestly this epilogue wasn't planned.
But recently Faisal came out about his relationship with Muskaan Kataria.
And his confession and article where he told her 'I love you' in a card form on her birthday was so cute that I thought to weave it in my story!
Hope you guys liked it!
I wish him a great life ahead personally and professionally and to Rosh too!

Love,
Monu-Unique💫