CH-6-Kunal Jaisingh and Kinshuk Vaidya

3rd person's POV
"Mannie you are sure that it is fine... right?",Roshni asked.
"Yeah I am so sure...Chill!",She told her.
Roshni decided not to go to Faisal's farmhouse alone.
There would be people with her but she needed moral support so she asked Mannie for about a million times if it was okay to bring Jhanvi along and Mannie agreed.
Joya would also accompany them.
They would directly reach there from the dance class.
Roshni's phone rang again.
It was her partners in crime.

___________-

S-summi
N-Nalini
R-Roshni

_____________

N-Faisal paas se zyada hot hai ..Haina??
R-Woh har angle se hot hai!
S-Roshni satya vachan
N-Dude You met him thats why I am asking!*bossy tone*
R-*imitating her* Dude I am meeting him in the evening.
S-Who all will be there?
R-There will be Me,Janu,Faisal,Mannie,Joya,Kunal Jaisingh and Kinshuk Vaidya..Thats all I know..
N-KUNAL JAISINGH ...WHY IS HE ALSO COMING????
R-First of all please be easy on my eardrums..And second of all I will be choreographing him in JDJ...
N-Roshni Mehta..You Betrayer ...I hate you...You are effin' meeting all my favourites...OH MY MATA...
S and R(together)- Shut up Nallo!!
N-But Summi...Its Faisal and Kunal!!
S-Ignore her Rosh..Will Riyu be there?
R-Umm..Not sure.
S-I wish she was there.
R-Me too!
N-I wish she wasnt there in Faisal's life!
R-Riyu is my cutie patootie okay?-_-
S-Riya Wora is bae! No one dares to speak against her!!
N-Lets Leave this convo!
R-okay I will give you both details of every thing in the evening itself..I gotta go now..
S-Yeah sure byee
N-Byee...Dont drool over Faisal..And stay away from Kunal too!
R-No I will date Kunal and marry Faisal!
N-Behuda aurat! Bohot Michmichi ho rahi hai teko?Chall byeeeee
R-Nallo you are the cutest!!and stop watching Ishqbaaaz its teaching you weird stuff!
N-No ishqbaaaz no life ,know ishqbaaaz and you better make my Om win the JDJ season or i will kill u !
Rosh laughed at her friend's madness but she felt it..Because the feeling of being a fangirl is the bestest experience one can have in their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*evening*
"Okay Kiddos Hast La' Vista!",Roshni said goodbye to her Kids concluding her class.
"Bye bye Di!!",They chorused.
She kept it casual and friendly for her kiddos she always made them call her Di instead of Mam or Miss.

After they left she and Jhanvi were waiting for Joya to finish her classes and then they would go together to faisal's farmhouse.
Kaala chashma jajda hai jajda hai gore mukhde pe....
"Oh look Rosh..your favourite song is on the radio!",Jhanvi chirped.
"Hm.."
"Rosh what happened?",She asked hold her palms which were all sweaty ,"Rosh ..are you alright? ",She asked again.
"I am not sure...Its him dude...It will be like the third time when we meet again but you know that different kind of feeling that lingers within me when his presence is there..I feel all awkward and weird.I hope that everything goes alright!",She let out a nervous laugh.
"Listen..Everything will be alright..Dont act like you are going to marry him..Focus on your dance skills right now and Yeah..Be confident trust me they will judge you on this one ",Jhanvi consoled her and she smiled.
Joya arrived right after.
"Come lets go guys!!",She chirped.
The radio played song of Faisal's latest movie.
"This song is so damn awesome!!!!",She squealed in excitement.
"Ya..its good.",Roshni said trying to hide her excitement.
"Faisal is so cute..Omg Roshni Di you danced with him!!",Joya fangirled.
Trying not to shoot a glare to Joya she said, "Yeah it was an amazing experience.",She tried sounding as formal as possible.
"I would faint on his touch!",She chirped.
Jhanvi sensed that Roshni was too touchy on this topic of her STAR.
She quickly said, "Guys please muhje indian stars samajh nahi aate please koi toh Leonardo Di Caprio ya Robert Pattinson Ki baat karlo!",She sounded irritated.
Joya laughed, "Oh Di Your are so cute!!"
All three laughed.
After about a 15 minute ride,they reached the place that read in fancy font..FK'S PARADISE.
"I would get lost in the paradise of his chocolate brown eyes.",Roshni whispered to Jhanvi.
"Please Aisi koi harkat andar mat karna warna i officially dont know you!",Jhanvi instructed her.
They rang the bell.
Mannie opened the door with a smile.
"Hey!",Roshni and Joya wished her in chorus.
Mannie was easy to get along and her cheerful nature reminded Roshni of Nalini.
Roshni's POV