Ch-20- His BABYDOLL

Song of the chapter - Tera Yaar Hoon Mein from SKTKS
3rd person's POV
Faisal woke up and saw Roshni sleeping on the couch.
She seemed to have an uncomfortable sleep as the hotel couch was smaller than his bedroom's couch.
He didn't meet her in the dinner yesterday and came back.
He noticed that she was in the same black hoodie and black pants.
She must have come late, he thought.
He just went on to carry out his morning chores.
Few minutes later when he stepped out of the bathroom, Roshni was seated on the couch, she had just woken up, and like any human.
She was sitting in her so called bed, with half opened eyes staring into the surroundings aimlessly.
"You look very cheerful for morning.", Faisal passed a sarcastic comment.
She just stared at him and rolled her half opened eyes.
"And I blame my destiny for seeing such narcissistic faces right in the morning.", Roshni mumbled going to the bathroom.

Roshni stepped out in a Kurta and salwar, took her phone and clicked some pictures of herself and one with him too, for the media you know.
"So, let's go?", he asked.
She nodded and they proceeded to the lawns where Mannie and Virat's haldi ceremony was to happen.
The 'Haldi' couple was made to seat on two decorated chairs and there was a canopy of flowers in a semicircle shape above them.
The haldi paste was kept on a small stool in front of them.
All the relatives of Mannie and Virat got over with the haldi ceremony at first.
Friends were next.
First approached Virat's close friend Hardik Pandya with a mischievous grin on his face.
He took a little paste and smeared a little on Mannie's cheeks, then he just smeared Virat's face as a whole, earning a smack from him.
One by one all of his close buddies and cousins put haldi on Virat and Mannie.
Next was the turn of Ladkiwaalas.
Mannie had a very few cousins who went first and put haldi, in friends she first signalled Roshni to come.
Roshni came forward and put some haldi on Virat and a LOT of haldi on Mannie.
"I will get back to you!", Mannie shouted before realising that Roshni was in a different setup and probably would never have a haldi of her own.
'Sorry', Mannie mouthed to her as Jhanvi applied haldi next.
Roshni winked saying everything was okay.
Next was Vishal and Faisal who looked at each other and winked and then grinned at Mannie.
"Who invited these doofuses?", she asked knowing that they were planning something.
They first applied a little on Virat, both of them.
"3,2,1...GO!", the boys chorused and emptied the whole remaining haldi with the vessel on Mannie's head!
"IDIOTS!", she shouted.
Everyone laughed away to glory.
Even Roshni laughed at them.
Everyone was enjoying the remaining ceremonies on the lawn itself and then by afternoon they departed to their own rooms.

________________________________
Faisal spent the afternoon with Vishal helping him with his engagement fittings.
He returned 2 hours prior to the cocktail party.
Roshni was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching...Cartoons on TV.
"Awwie...Kiddo! The next function of our friends is in 2 hours, so why don't you go get ready?", he asked in a voice that adults talk to kids.
"It will just take me an hour to get ready. So I am at chill.", she said concentrated on Tom and Jerry.
"How will you get ready in an hour?", he asked knowing that girls usually take longer.
"You are right. It will take me only 20 minutes. 10 minutes with the dress and 10 for the makeup girl with the makeup. Already had a talk with her.", she said flicking her hair.
He just rolled his eyes.
Off lately, every conversation they had was a debate.
An hour later, he stepped out in black trouser, red tshirt and a black jacket.
Roshni had gone to Jhanvi's room as she, Jhanvi and Mannie were getting ready together.
_______________
Faisal, Vishal and Virat were standing in the banquet hall, waiting for their other halves.
"Girls! They take so long to get ready.", Virat complained.
"Here they are!", Vishal said looking in the opposite direction.
All the three turned around and simply gaped at the ladies.
They all were looking really sexy.
Jhanvi had worn a black embroidered gown which was a see through from her knees, her hair open and appropriate makeup.
Mannie had worn a red velvet material dress with a slit on her left thigh.