■ Another try

"Bye. Have some real fun, Alli," Alice sang as I went out shaking my head.

I hate her. She had forcefully made me wear a bikini over which I put on a shirt. I hate her.

Five boys and two girls? Seriously? I was a lot self conscious about my figure and hesitated showing too much skin in front of Naomi or Alice, let alone boys. I was always okay with clothes till above my knee, not being completely non existent.

Jared had brought his car. The guys were fighting about the seats while Naomi looked bored. As soon as she saw me, she jumped up.

"Thank god. These guys are driving me crazy. Look at them!" She pointed to them.

"I am gonna take the window side," Elliot said.

"I am taking it," Levi argued.

"And I am definitely not sitting in the middle," Ross said.

"I have to sit near the window because I will puke otherwise," Kyle chimed.

At the end it was like this— Jared was driving, I was on the passenger seat, no surprise there.

Kyle was near the window with Naomi in the middle and Ross at the other window side with Levi and Elliot at the back.

"Beach. Here we come!" Kyle cheered.

"Save your energy. Its a bit of a long drive," Jared warned.

《》《》

"Yayyy! The ride is so worth it!" Levi took off his shirt and ran towards the water. Elliot and Ross ran behind him, shouting at the top of their voices without holding back.

It was a long, tiring journey and everyone was complaining by the end of it. We had gone through every snacks we had brought and surprisingly, nobody made any taunts regarding us. Everyone's muscles had stiffened by the end and they had gone quiet because we just wanted it to end. So, I am assuming nobody was in the mood to tease us. Everybody just wanted to get out of the car.

We had gone through three music DVD's twice after which we stopped playing and went through a round of guessing games and what not. The guys switched places every half an hour as they couldn't sit still. Each one of us changed the driving seat too and by the end of the journey, everybody was hungry and moody.

"You coming?" Kyle asked Naomi.

"Yeah, just a minute," Naomi said and cornered me.

"You wore a bikini, right?" She whispered.

I nodded, "Alice forcibly made me wear it."

"Yes! I am so proud of you. You are growing up," She hugged me.

"I didn't wanna wear one," I grumbled.

"Learn to live a bit. Its not a bad thing. Everyone wears it. You need to be confident. You are not fat. Now show your curves, babes and make Jared go ooh la la," Laughing, she pulled her shirt off.

She looked perfect in a bikini. But the best was Kyle's expression who had apparently lost the ability to speak when she stepped out and gave him a smug look. He smiled before he grabbed her hand.
Naomi pulled his hand and they were off, screaming and shouting towards the water.

Now only Jared was left with me. He was shirtless and there weren't too much abs but he was fit nevertheless. It looked like  a typical teenage athelete body.

"Alice?"

"Huh?"

"You don't wanna go in the water?" He asked seriously.