■ Cuddling

Jared: I am outside. Open the balcony door.

This is the exact message that made a blaring sound at 3:00 in the night and woke me up.

My mouth opened as I stared at the message. He was freaking outside the house now? I grabbed my glasses. No time for lens. I opened the balcony door to find a grinning Jared.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted, looking around.

"I couldn't concentrate. So I came here. I climbed up the ledges," He said, coming in and lying on my bed, making himself comfortable. He grabbed my blanket and covered himself up, yawning loudly.

"You have such a nice room, but the resident is nicer for me."

He was so drunk, wasn't he...

"Wow! You look so pretty with glasses, just a mirror image of Allison. You should wear them. Not just during night," He said as a matter of fact as he stretched his legs on the bed and letting out a content of sigh with his hands behind his head.

Ignore, Alli. Ignore.

"Its such a pity you decided to discard your glasses. You seriously look nice. Glasses suit you. In fact, you look prettier in glasses," He smiled widely.

"You mean to say if I start wearing glasses you will appreciate me more?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"Its not about appreciation. You will always look beautiful to me no matter what. Its just that I got a thing for girls in glasses like how girls have for certain features, I guess and you never make it easy for me. It feels we are playing a cat and mouse game since forever. You are running and I am chasing you," He explained simply.

I smiled lightly, "You should go before my parents wake up. As much as they like you, they won't be too happy to see you here on my bed at midnight in a drunken state. There are certain limits we should respect," I sat beside him.

"Please, can I stay the night?" He pleaded, "I don't want to go home. The house is berserk with wedding preparations and Hailey is biting my head off. I will tell them I am at Kyle's house," He sighed.

"And you are gonna sleep with me on the same bed? No chance," I shook my head.

"Who said anything about sleeping?" He gave a seductive smile and winked.

"Jared!" I flushed, "No!"

"What? I was saying we talk the rest of the night. What did you think?" He asked innocently, the smile dropping from his face.

"Oh...I..I.."

"You naughty girl," He leaned in and pinched my cheek lightly, "We will talk. The dirty stuff will always come later."

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bed, opposite to him. He looked at me, giving his famous beam like he was memorising every inch of my face.

"Stop staring," I looked away.

"You owe me a movie someday. When are we going?"

"Maybe after your sister's wedding?" I shrugged.

"Perfect," He grinned. That warm, heart melting grin. That grin that made me always say 'yes' to him. I never saw deeply into a guy's smile before I met Jared but he was giving me serious smile fetishes. His face lit up and he looked like he was the happiest guy in the world.

"What?" I couldn't help but chuckle, "Turn your face."

"I am in awe of you, Alice Marshall. You blow me away," He said softly.