The grill

Bella's pov

We went to the grill and got rounds of shots. We were playing a game where you tell some thing bad that happened in your life then take a shot. I went first.
"I dated a guys and he left me with a murder in the loose." I said smiling as I took a shot.
"I waited 150 years and she turned out to be a lying hypocrite."Damon jumped in taking a shot.
It went for this until we went home I crashed on my bed as everyone else did.
Edward pov
I went to the grill to watch over her. She never new I was here. I watched her take shots and tell all of her secretes. Then when they left I went home i couldn't take it anymore. I went into my room and curled into a ball in my room. "Edward coming I'm." I heard Alice say. she walked in. "Edward she's playing hard to get. And honestly did you think she would run into you arms like you never left?" Alice said softly.  "I kinda did." I replied hiding my face. "Fight for her. Make her want you." Alice smiled. "Thanks" I muttered and she skipped off. I ran to her house and saw her sleeping I smiled she looked like she used to when she slept.

Bella's p.o.v

I smelled around there was someone watching me sleep. I was suddenly alert. Then i thought it was probably Edward. I groaned and I went downstairs. It was 7 Am. I Got some toast and ate it. I ran to my car and drove down the street to the grill. Matt was there already for some reason. I walked in and called "Matt?" There was no answer all of a sudden my neck snapped and everything went dark.

When I woke up I was in a cell. I looked next to me and on my right there was Damon and on my left there was Elena. "Damon Elena what is going on where are we?"  I asked with a huge head ache.  "Whitlock vampire torcher room." Damon said. "Excuse me what the hell" I said getting up. I started to get up. "what are you doing?" Elena said sleepily. "Getting us out." I kicked the door and started to make noise. Then a guy came down with a gun with wooden bullets and said "Shut up!" I laughed a little and replied "Make me." The he shot me in the head. When I woke up I pulled the bullet out of my head and smiled. "It worked!" I said to myself. "No it didn't  you got shot in the head." Elena said madly. I turned around and saw Damon missing. "Where's Damon?" I asked worriedly. "In his torture system." she replied with no emotion. I put the bullet that was used to shoot me and put it in the lock and kicked it open. I got out and unlocked Elena's door. I smiled and she followed me to the sound of Damon screaming. We walked in and tapped a guys shoulder who was working on Damon. He turned around and he was shocked. "Elena do you want to?" I said evilly. "Sure then she snapped his neck while I unchained Damon I carried him out and got a taxi home.