Damons breakdown

Hey sorry its late ;(

Stefan has been pacing for 2 and a half hours. Elena and I are sitting on the couch waiting for him to calm down but I just got tired so I stod up and said "STEFAN! CALM YOUR ASS DOWN!" I looked at me then looked away. "You know this is your fault," Elena whispered in my ear. "You know he can hear you and he needed to know." I relied whispering. She rolled her eyes so hard walked up to Stefan and grabbed his shoulders and made him look at me. "Pacing like a guy who found out their wife slept with another man isn't helping we need to think of a plan." I said seriously. He nodded and sat next to Elena on the couch and Elena put her head on his arm.

 "Hey! Thank the lord he stopped I thought I needed to get a vamp doc!" Damon said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at him. "Elijah is a very noble respectable man I know he hasn't shown it but he actually has done it to find and protect his family so if we can get him on our side or make a deal with him then we would have a high chance of winning." I said matter of factly. "If not he will know we are trying to stop him and threaten someone." Stefan said. "Or Bonnie could find a spell to have Elena come back to life after she dies and if not this is just an idea so don't kill me but Elena could have vampire blood in her system but that is an idea but of course I know you will hate it." I said narrowing my eyes to the floor. "That a good idea! I'll go call Bonnie." Elena said. I smiled and Damon walked out of the room in frustration.

 I went down stairs and got some blood. I heard some one behind me. I turned around and Edward  was here. I smirked and turned around and picked out a blood bag. "Bella." He said emotionlessly. I waved my hand and drank some of the blood. His eyes went wide. "What are you doing?" He asked shocked. "I was thirsty." I said pretending to look confused. I opened the cooler full of blood bag and took two out. I turned around and edward was looking at them. "Want one?" I asked. He shook his head no not able to speak.

 I smirked and said "So why'd yah barge in you know i could call the police." I said pretending to think about it. "Bella look i only left you for your protection and -" I cut him off "For my protection? First thing that is and never will be your decision and second that is a lie. I thought that you have excellent memories. Remember victoria and loraunt?" I spitted back at him. I pushed my shoulder against his shoving through him to get to Damon.

 I ran at vamp speed and tapped his shoulder. "They are all idiots." He muttered to himself. "Ouch my heart!" I said jokingly back. He turned around and he looked like he was going to cry which is unusaul because he doesn't cry. I put the blood bags   down on the table and pulled him into a hug which he started sobbing into my shoulder. I rubbed his back and we stayed like this for and hour and a half. Stefan and Elena walked in seeing us i mouthed them to go away politely of course.  We ended up on his bed sitting down on the edge. "It'll be alright Elena will pull through she always does. She's a strong surviver." I said. I didn't know why but i felt super jealous. "She'll never choose me. It's always Stefan for Elena and Kathrine. Why can't anyone choose me!?!" He asked me. "I'll always choose you." I said before i could stop myself.