There are always demons

Bella's p.o.v

When we got home I laid Damon on his bed and ran downstairs to get a blood bag and bourbon. I went upstairs and Put the blood bag and his drink on his side table.  Tomorrow there is school so I decided to make myself look extra hot to bother the Cullen's. I danced downstairs and got myself a blood bags and made myself dinner. I poured the blood into a cup trying to act human. I ate my dinner and cleaned up after myself and slept in my Kami and booty shorts.

Edward p.o.v

I was pacing in the forest because Bella wasn't home for the weekend. I heard foot steps and saw my Bella Carrying a man I have only seen at the grill. It looked like he was unconscious. I think it was Elena who ran up beside her and smiled.  She walked inside and put the guy on his bed and danced downstairs and got a blood bag. Wait a blood bag am I seeing right? She also grabbed bourbon and placed it on her side table then she went downstairs. Alice then walked behind me and said "Stalk much?" I just shook it off "What are you doing?" I replied. "just checking up. So have you talked to her at all this weekend?" She said curiously. "no,  I haven't she just got home from I don't know. She was gone all weekend and came home with her sister or friend what ever and  a unconscious man I saw from the bar." I said in frustration.  "Go home and get ready for school tomorrow to talk to her." Alice said reassuringly .I sadly smiled as we are heading home for school.

Bella's p.o.v

When I woke up I got up and got dressed in ares high waisted skirt white crop top with a deep v neck combat boots and a blue flannel as a jacket. (Picture above). I put on red and black eye shadow with a cat eyeliner some blush and deep red lipstick. For my hair I loosely curled them and my hair went down to my butt. When I went down stairs everyone was ready. "Heya guys!" I said walking in. I realized Elena was missing. "Elena?" I asked worriedly. "She's missing." Stefan said sadly. "Stef we will find her. Maybe she went to school early or is with a family member." I said with a reassuring smile though no one believed me. "But I'm going to school and I'll asked around. Would it be klaus?" I asked. "Who's klaus?" Damon asked. "The um oldest vampire werewolf highbred. The person I think her name is Katherine patrova has been running from for 500 years. If so she'll be in or near mystic falls." I said looking down. If he had her there is no way of escaping. "How do you know she'll be in mystic falls?" Stefan asked. "To do a ritual to break a curse with a moonstone. We will have to get her back by the next full moon." I said still looking down. "To do the ritual Elena has no die." I said blankly. There is no way to get her back but there is a chance someone else has her to please her I will find out. I got my backpack and left. When I got to school I parked my car in the parking lot and closed my eyes thinking of a cover story. I heard a tap on my window I groaned and looked up and saw Alice. "Great." I said so no one could here. I rolled down the window and looked up. "Bella we need to talk please." Alice pleaded. "Fine whatever." I muttered. I opened my door and walked out. I walked towards the Cullen's with an emotionless face. "Bella I'm sorry." Edward said sadly. "What do you want to talk about?" I snapped completely ignoring Edward. "Bella please calm down." Jasper pleaded. I laughed. If I didn't have as much as control over my feeling they would a be dead. "Sorry jasper but I don't think it is possible." I said under my breath. "Is everything ok?" Rosalie asked. "Like you care. You would be the last people I would go to talk about it." I said angered. Edward put his hand on my shoulder. All of a sudden Damon was behind me and growled "get your hand off her!" I looked behind me and it looked like he was actually going to kill him. "Hey Damon please I don't want to start anything!" I whispered putting my hands on his face trying to make him look at me. He sighed so I put my hands down and leaned on him. "What's going on?" Edward asked worriedly. "Nothing. That's just Damon." I sighed. "Bella I can always tell when your lying I think everyone can." Edward replied. "Let it go" Damon warned. "Why?" Emmett asked. "Guys it's none of your concern so please let me go back to my car." I said turning around. Edward then grabbed my arm and swung back to face them again. Damon lost it and grabbed Edwards wrist and threw him across the parking lot. 10 more minutes till people are going to be here. Damon crouched I front of me. "Enough both of you. Damon I know you aren't in the best mood hit please hold yourself together. Guys let me go." I turned and grabbed Damon's hand and walked away. We got in my car and I put my head on his shoulder as he put his hand around my waist. Tears came down my face and I said "I need Elena. I need her." I cried into Damon.  "Bells I'm sorry what can I do?" Damon said trying to calm me down. I cried there for 5minutes and then I stopped and got my bag. "I'm still going to school." I stated fixing my eyeliner. "Let me walk you to class." He said. I smiled at him and we walked into school. He took me to my first class I walked in and kissed him on the cheek and I went to my chair. I realized I'm going to have to face Alice and jasper by myself. Alice sat next to me and I sighed as I closed my eyes. "Where is everyone else?" Alice asked. "At home. I close friend of ours passed away so they are all too sad to go to school." I said. "Bella" Alice started then class started I smiled at the perfect timing. When class ended I rushed out of class and ran into Damon I smiled and punched him in the stomach. "Jerk!" I laughed. He smiled his Damon smile and walked me to my next class. I sat down and Alice again sat next to me. "How is Damon so strong?" Alice asked but I just ignored her. "Bella you need to answer me!" She whispered. "I don't need to do anything for you!" I snapped at her. "Take a hint." I muttered under my breath. "Bella you eyes!" She whisper yelled. I quickly put my hand on my face and put my face down and took deep breaths pushing urges away.  The class bell rag and i couldn't take it anymore alone Damon was waiting for me so i grabbed his hand and ran in to my car we buckled in and i started going to a very busy city. "We are feeding." I stated when he gave me a questioning look. We got out of the car and i said "im going through the alley." I said. "Ill be hiding till they bite" he smirked. I walked into the alley and less then 5 minutes i was being herded. I smirked and fast walked away pretending to be scared. One of them ran behind me and grabbed my waist. "Hey babe." a guy said. I smirked and said "How many?" i asked. "how many what?" he asked back with a smile surprised i wasn't screaming or running. "How many are you sweetie?" i replied. "Just 5." he said I smiled and went in like i was going to kiss his neck but i it him. He screamed and i pulled back and compelled him "Don't make a noise as i dug my teeth in hi neck. After i was done i wiped my mouth and called for Damon. He came with a smile in his face and said "I'm here." i chuckled and said "Not helping this time it is fun with you."i pouted. He laughed as he wiped the blood off my face. Then i heard foot steps. Then i saw Carlisle. I bit my lip and raised my eyebrows. "Bella?" he said have surprised half disappointing. "Yes Carlisle?" I replied. Damon put his arm around my waist. I leaned into him. "Are you-" he asked but couldn't finished. "Something like that." Damon chuckled. "Bella who is this?" he asked as if he was my dad with and Damon was my boyfriend. "Damon Salvator." Damon answered. "Carlisle Cullen." He replied. "You  are the parent of that-" I cut Damon off "Damon do you have any manners. It has been over a hundred years?"  I laughed trying to hide my worry. My phone ringed then. I picked it up.

Italics is stefan

"Hello Stef"

Hey we found out where Elena is and we need you and Damon's help. Is he with you?''

Yes he is right next to you i couldn't handle school for obvious reasons... We are on our wat Love ah!

The i hung up. "Sorry Carlisle we have go." I said happily as I found out we could get Elena back. "Where?" Carlisle asked politely. "None of your god damn business." Damon growled obviously mad at all the Cullen's for Edward mistake. I giggled at how he was so overprotective of me. "Who the hell are you?" I heard Rosalie said. "Bella's boyfriend you?" Damon growled and looked at me as I smiled. I liked what he has said. "Bella is this correct?" Carlisle and Rosalie said together. "Absolutely." I said. Then he kissed me to show it was the truth.we pulled apart unwillingly and smiled as we walked off holding hands. I noticed my blue flannel was covered with blood so I took it off and left it on the floor. We got into the car and took off. "So um Stefan found out where Elena is and needs our help. Probably to help fight if he needs to."