Date night with edward

Damon turned his head to look at me with desperation in his eyes as I just store back. It was an uncomfortable silence as I felt reject wash through me. "I'm sorry." I whispered and turned around I walked three steps and then I blinked and Damon was there. "Your really mean that don't you?" He asked softly. "Yes Damon but I understand you love Elena and it will always be her. I hope you get your girl." I snapped at him In jealousy. I ran outside without looking back and hid behind a tree and started crying.

I sat there crying for 2 hours. "Bella?" I looked up and saw Esme looking at me. "What do you want?" I growled. She winced a little bit but recovered quickly. "I was hunting and found you. I'm so sorry Bella I wanted to stay but Edward, he wouldn't let any of us we all were good as dead when we left. But please listen to Edward he has an explanation. But if you can't find it in you to forgive him please I'm begging please consider forgiving the rest of us." She whispered while dry sobbing.

I closed my eyes "tell him to meet me at the diner in 20 minutes if he's any late I'll be leaving." I said as I opened my eyes. "I'll try to understand you. But please tomorrow j need to talk to you." I whispered desperate for a motherly figure to talk to that wouldn't make fun of me or have favorites. She smiled great fully and nodded. I know I can trust Esme and Carlisle but no one else. She ran off and I turned back home with a smile on my face with probably f- Ed up make up I ran into my room and changed into:

 She ran off and I turned back home with a smile on my face with probably f- Ed up make up I ran into my room and changed into:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I fixed my make up and put on my black flats. I ran into Damon on my way outside. "Where are you going?" Damon asked. "I'm having dinner with an old friend and I can't be late." I said "What friend?" he asked "Edward." I said cooly. "Haha thats why i like Elena more. She is strong and doesn't let people change her mind." He said smirking. What the hell? "I'm not. I need an explanation and to tell him to stay away. And at least i don't fal in love with my brothers girlfreind who somewhere here has a problem as she doesn't a guy who cries over somehing he will never get." I replied in the same tone. I pushed away from him and into my motorcycle. I rode into the parking lot faster then expected as I was daydreaming the whole way there. I sat down at the most private seat here and pulled out my phone and went on Insta. 

 "Bella?" I heard Edward ask. I smiled and turned to him "hey have a seat we need to talk." He sat down and stared into my eyes as I did to him only his held regret and mine sadness. "I guess you want an explanation. I was realizing of how much danger you are in because of me. You had to give up many human experiences being with me and the night of you're party made the plan definite to leave. It took me so much to not leave because of what a selfish creature i am. Back in the woods it hurt me to see that you were believing me. After I left i went to brazil and the rest of my family went to Alaska with some family. I couldn't stand reading all their minds about you and i didn't want anyone to see how much pain i was in for leaving you. I barely fed and didn't move an inch. I knew once the news was out that you past away of old age hopefully i would go to vultora to end my existance and now seeing you i can't stand being away from you ." Edward said regretfully of his actions. "Edward, please don't blame yourself it's me I have changed to much. I'm not the same innocent girl anymore. And i came here to explain that i need you and you're family but it can't be anything more than just friends." I explained. Wait what? I can't just forgive him! My mind told me. I can if he can keep it as friends i need him more then ever now. I fought back. "Bella i-i don't know if i can do that. It's to hard for me to not be around you without contact. I have realized my mistake and if i can do anything to make okay i will." He said honestly.

"Edward its either we are friends or enemies you choose... And that goes for your family too" I said emotionlessly and got up and walked away with tears in my eyes. How can he still have this effect on me?

___________________________________

Hey guys i know it has been so long but i have been at camp and doing summer school stuff and i havent had the time to write im going to try doing this weekly again but we will see.

But how did you like it? Do you think Edward will be her friend or enemy? Will Damon and Bella make up?

Hailey