Part 14

I couldn't move it was like I was paralyzed. I couldn't stop thinking about it as it replayed in my head time after time. I eventually found a robe in the house and sprinted home. I jumped through my window and got dressed into jeans and a purple sweater with black vans. I texted Damon telling him that i was leaving for some Time because of personal reasons. I started packing up all my clothes and other necessities. I left a note to Charlie telling him that I'm leaving and I'm sorry. By this time my eyes were drenched in tears and I was very weak in the knees. I started whispering to myself, why me, what did I do to deserve this. After some deep breath's I put my luggage in the trunk of my truck and hopped in the front seat and drove away to the airport.

I started blasting pop music to distract myself instead of classical music that will remind me of the Cullen's. I'm sure I look crazy to other drivers on the road. My phone started blowing up with notifications, I knew it was Damon so I just ignored it. I knew he wouldn't understand and I don't feel like talking about it right now. I know he was going make me talk about it and explain why. After I stopped crying I was about an hour away from the airport call mom. I put myself into auto pilot and drove without thinking.
———————————
when I got there I went to lines and payed for the tickets (I don't often fly so I don't know how you get to fly in planes lol) and waited for the plane that I didn't know where it was headed. I was being stared at by many people, probably because I have a mascara still on my face. I decided to go to the bathroom and wash it off because I can't go anywhere looking like a mess.
As I expected I look like a mess with my make up everywhere on my face in the wrong places. Still upset I just flashed cold water on my face taking deep breath's. I started wondering why he did it, he had the looks that you had many girls that would do anything of the sorts for him. But it was always me he has everything for him, money, girls, and people that love him. And what do I have a messed up family, no money, and I'm a loner. I start taking deep breath's again because all of the tears I've been holding an ice I started to feel come back up. I have a fuse to cry in public and I am tired of crying over him. Why do you boys think they can walk over girls and think it's OK. I've been way too forgiving with everyone and I really shouldn't.

But then again Edward isn't anyone, He was my first love. He was the first person I let in, but he lost the trust that he had when he left me in the woods. But why can I leave them now? Why do I always think of him? Why didn't he just leave me alone? I have so many unanswered questions that will never be answered because I refuse to talk to him again after what he did. I know he's going to come crying and apologizing. But what he did was unforgivable and I'm going to leave everyone and start over. No more family, no more old friends, a new better life. But then I think of Damon and Stefan and the Scooby gang. I can't leave them behind they need me. But they will know I'm with Damon.

My flight was called, so I boarded in to the plane and found my seat. I was in a window seat so I lent my head on the plane wall and close matches to will myself to sleep. Darkness soon came over me.

—///—
Hey guys, please don't hate me. I am trying to make time for you guys. I am going to write the next like 10 chapters and be very ahead. I love you guys, Hailey