Part 13

I knock on the door closing my eyes, my eyes shoot open when the door opens and I see charlie.  "Bella!" he gasped out of surprise. "Hi dad, how are you?" I said walking in after he stepped aside. "What are you doing here?" He questioned me, still smiling from ear to ear. "Just wanted to visit. Did I come at a bad time?" I said slightly worried. "No! Never! I was just surprised." He said sitting back into his couch where I sat next to him.

I crossed my legs and smiled slightly at him to which he returned. "You look better; happier." He comment "yeah my friends in Virginia have been helping me lately. And i realized there wasn't any point to waste my life on a teenage boy." I smiled. Charlie seemed content hearing what I had said. "So you haven't burned the house down?" I smirked. He blushed and looked down "well.."

Charlie talked for 4 hours and he feel asleep. I went outside and met up with Emmett and Edward and we fooled around for a bit. Emmett left and it was just me and Edward but something looked off with him. "So..." I mumbled awkwardly trying to break the silence. "Have I told you how irresistible you are to me?" He growled at me. He took a step forward and I took one back. I have never been so scared of Edward until now as he was stalking me growling as of i was his prey. We were in the middle of the woods so there wasn't a lot I could do. My back hit a tree suddenly and he still walked towards me until he was less then a foot infringement of me. He forced his lips on mine and grabbed a fist full of my hair with one hand and one had my waist so I could move nor stop him. He didn't stop kissing me no matter what I did. I had tears streaming down my face as his hand left my waist down to my ass. His other hand went to my hands which were both on his chest trying to push him off and put them over my head like 50 shades of grey. He pulled away after what seemed like an eternity. He threw me over his shoulder and sprinted to a cottage near his house but far enough that no one could hear me crying for help.

He threw me on top of a bright white king sized bed and grabbed rope and tied my hands and fear to the bed and started undressing himself until he was in his boxers. "Please don't." I whispered losing my voice from screaming bloody murder. He just smiled at me before literally ripping my shirt and jeans off leaving me in my undergarments. His eyes trailed up my body as I felt weak and dirty. He got on top of me straddling me and kissed me again. His hands went to my bra and harshly grabbed my breast and did 'stuffs' with them. Soon he sucked on my neck and taking my bra off and abused me.

4 hours later

He left me here. He raped me. Multiple times. I silently cried holding onto my knees (he took off the ropes earlier so I could be turned around). The once beautiful bed was torn into pieces and there was feathers everywhere. I passed out. With my last thought "I'm done"

-------------------
Hey!!
Edward Anthony Mason Cullen's dark side. What will happen next? I'm going to update this later this week so it's not much of a cliffhanger. Also how about Edward and Kathrine? It was recommended but I wanna know what you all think. Can we get this to 23 votes and 15 comments??
Thanks Hailey B