Meeting an original

Me and Damon race home and walk I the house. Bonnie, Stefan, and Jeremy were there with a map. I walked to them and say on the couch. "She is in this little warehouse 3 hours away from here. But these people who have her I'd probably the same people Katherine was running from. Which puts them over 500 years old." Stefan said with his head down. "I'm coming." I said.  "Stefan Bella and I are going." Damon says. I smile at him a little. "Let's go" Stefan says urgently. We used vampire speed to get to the car and we drove. The car drive was silent. I played games on my phone and watched pretty little liars on Netflix with my head phones. When we got there Stefan grabbed the bag of weapons and jumped out of the car.

When we got there there was a guy with Elena. "You guys stay hidden i will distract him." I whispered and they nodded. They hid and I walked in and looked around. The house looked old and broken but still pretty. I ran in vampire speed to the room Elena was in she gasped when she saw me and i smirked. The guy i guess the original turned and looked at me I held out my hand for him to shake it. Another girl seemed wary and scared she had dark skin and short spikey dark brown hair. 

The guy shook my hand and i said "isabella." he nodded and said "Elijah." i smiled warmly. "so well im here for Elena. We are very close and i couldn't stand the fact to have her dead." I said happily. "Well Isabella my brother needs her for a spell." He said. "Yes the curse that disables the wolf. I heard of you Elijah. Very respectable; yet he is here taking a girl from her family friends and her own life for your brothers personal needs. I don't find that respectable."  I said smirking. wow Damon is getting to me. "It is for my family to be together again like it was a long time ago." elijah said back. I grabbed Elena threw over my shoulder and ran.

I made it to the door and gave her to stefan who ran and hid her. elijah was there in 2 seconds. "Where is she?" He asked."Who?" I asked innocently.  "The girl don't play dumb!" He yelled. "Hmm i wonder what Katerina found in you." I said to myself. "Katerina?" he asked "Yep but i'm getting out of topic." I ran up the stairs and saw stefan. I gave Elena a virvain bomb and motioned her to go. She hid it and went to  Elijah. "Please don't hurt my friends. They just wanted to help me." Elena begged. "What game are you playing?" He asked. Elena threw the bomb at him and Damon grabbed Elijah and stefan stabbed him with a white oak knife. Elijah fell down to the floor.  I ran to Elena ignoring to girl who stood dumbfounded 

"You scared me." I said sadly but playfully. "Hey I didn't plan on getting kidnapped!" She said smiling as she went and kissed then hugged Stefan. The girl ran away and we all got back in the car and chatted. I gave Elena my sweater because she looked cold.  She leaned against me and fell asleep.

"Sooooo what now. I mean he probably isn't the only one after Elena and i dont think that guy is actually dead. I researched and he is an original vampire. He is one of the first vampires alive. It said that the only way to kill an original vampire is with a special type of wood. And they burn that down.  I am pretty sure he didn't want her. So he had to be picking her up for someone.  And then i looked into his brother Niklaus. According to the story he was a child of someone else from his father, her mother; the first witch had an affair with someone else. His father hated him. He turned out to be a werewolf and when he turned into a vampire the spirits had to destroy him. His mother decided to make the wolf in him sleep forever or until someone broke the curse. To break the curse you need a werewolf, vampire and a dobbleganger." I said.