Chapter 10

"I have no problem with you being here. But when are you going home and getting more clothes?" "Today after school and thanks for letting me borrow some." It's been almost a week since I hopped out of my window after my dad screamed at me. So far I haven't gotten any calls from my mom. But my dad has texted saying that he's sorry and I'm welcomed to come home. Which i find bullshit because Paul and Chance keep texting me saying my mom has took down every picture of me in the house. And that all my belongings of mine is in my room on my bed. That there's no sign of me in that house.

Now does that sound welcoming to you? Yeah i didn't think so either. "So is today going to be the day you finally say you're pregnant to Ryder? "I don't know maybe." "Ugh Alex you've said that everyday this week. Today's Friday might as well say it!" "Fuck fine!" "Yay! Now lets get heading to school, I call driving!" When we got to school i saw Ryder all alone by the fence. "Hey nows your chance! Go! Go! Go!" "You've said that this whole week and right when I'm about to some skank comes walking up and then they're sword fighting with their mouths." "Oh I'm sorry but look just go it's now or never." Jen said shoving me toward Ryder. And of course I bump right into him. I feel the impact of a rock hard chest slammed into my face. "First you smack me now you're diving into me?" I look up and see Ryder's cocky smirk. "Sorry. Um look we need to talk." "Last time you said that I got called a pig and got smacked by you." "Yeah well you desvered it. Also I can't beat the shit out of you because we're in school grounds right now." "Alright I don't care where we are just hurry up and spit out what you need to tell me. I don't have all day here."

"Right. Um well..." "Well?" "Im.." "Look if you're gonna apoligise no nee-" "Im pregant." 'Kay? Why does this have to concern me?" "Well you're the-" "hold up are you trying to say that you're pregnant because of me?" "Um yeah." "Look babe I get that yo wan to be in a relationship with me but there's no need to lie." "Whatever. Here if you want to proof you're invited." i hand him a slip of paper that has my appointment for tomrrow on it, if he wanted the proof that i am pregnant.

The day dragged on and I didn't see a sign of Ryder after this mornings encounterment. Now I'm driving home with Jen to go pick up some clothes for a couple more days of me living there. "So what did he say?" "He doesn't believe me." "How?" "He thinks it's some sort of lie just so he can be my boyfriend." "Did you give him the appointment paper?" "Yes. and I don't know if he's going or not so we'll find out tomorrow." "Does he know that he's the baby daddy of your baby?" "Nope I couldn't even get it out because he but in right as I was about to say." When we got to my house I saw Chance outside doing tricks with his friends on thier scooters.

"Sup." "Hey um are mom and dad home?" "Mom isn't but dad is." "Fuck. Well go distract him for me." "Now why would do that?" "Do it or ill tell him you found his secret stash of porn." "Alright fine!" I waited a couple of minutes to slip into the house and up to my room. Wow they were right. Mom took everything out of the house that reminded her of me and stuck it in my room. Heck they even changed my door. I got into my room and threw some more clothes into my backpack until I heard my door open. "Um hi honey." "Let me guess you're in here to beg me to stay?" "Um. Well yeah kind of." "Look it's obvious you guys don't want me here and anything to do with me in general so I'm going to leave. I was never here and am not here right now." I said getting out of my room and jumping down the stairs, "Sweetie I'm-" "Don't even finish that sentence with a sorry. You know damn well you aren't!" I yelled at my dad.

God I need to get out of here. "Hey Alex you might wanna hurry, mom just pulled up in the garage!" Fuck me. I ran out of the house into Jen's car and hid my body. There's no way in hell I want to see or converse to the lady who wants me out of her life. "Drive woman! Drive!" As on cue Jen halled ass out of my neighborhood. "Phew that was close." I said wiping the invisible sweat off my head. "I saw your mom. She kinda looked upset when I drove away. Maybe she wants to talk to you and apologize for how she's acting." Even if she is I really don't care. She can come to your house or call me. You should have seen my room. Every single thing that reminds them of me is set on my bed, they even changed my door." "That's a little a little overboard." "Yeah it's pretty obvious they don't want me in their lives." "Look on the bright side." "And that is?" "You got me."