Chapter 75

I applogize for the wait, I had wirters block with this chapter for some reason so I applogize if its not the best I've written but yeah... Enjoy!xx

At the dinner table it was awkward as hell. I made no eye contact with Steven and Ryder made no eye contact with me.

I didn't know when and how to say we were having a daughter. I dont really know how to tell anyone.

Ryder coughed outloud and nudged my shoudler. I looked at him confused and both sets of eyes were us.

"Mom, Dad, Alex has something to say." "Is everything arlight, Dear." I alughed nervously. I don't even know why I am so anxious.

"Well we got some good news on the baby-" "It's a girl!" Ryder screamed. His dad choked on his food and look over. "Wow" oh my gosh!" Steven mustered after his coughing fit.

"Have you guys told anyone else?" "I told Glen." "And I told my grandma." I statedm

"Well I think we should do a gender revealing party. Isn't that what everyone around here does? Ryder's mom questioned.

"I think it's a great idea." Ryder stated. "When?" I asked. "This weekend?" Steven stated. "Oh that's soon-" "Babe, chill. Alright this weekend sounds perfect I'll be in charge of inviting people." "I'll be in charge of cooking!" "Oh! I'll be in charge of decorating." "And what will I be in charge of?" The three of them looked over at me and laughed.

"Babe, you just sit back and relax, take care of Shawn." Ryder stated digging in his food. I sat back in my seat giving up. If they want to throw a party then so be it.

Later that night I laid back in the bed wondering what its going to he like with two kids. Will it be easier since I've alrady began raising one baby. Will it be hard. Will Shawn get jealous? What am I going to name her? I groaned throwing my hands on my face in frustration.

"You need to relax." Ryder mumbled scribling down his cornell notes. "Easy for you to say." I argued. He scoffed rolling his eyes, "Whatever it is you're thinking I'm sure I'm thinking the same thing. Do you want to talk about it?" "No-" "Spill." He demanded.

"Do you think it's going to be hard to raise another child?" "Oh of course. No doubt about it." "Ryder." I stsrted to panic. "I mean, yes and no. I'll be there to help you no matter what and so will my parents. But you know how babies are when they're straight out of the womb, bat shit crazy. But we can do it."

"You really think so?" I questioned rubbing my belly. "I'm sure of it. I mean we have Shawn and he's still living and breathing." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Thanks." I mumbled. "For?" "Just reassuing me." "Baby, that's what I'm here for. Especially now when youre pregnant." I nodded my head agreeing.

"What are we going to same her?" "Beats me." He mumbled. "I slapped his arm in irritation. "I'm serious." "And I'm serious too. Why are you rushing? We've got time to think of a name." "Ryder we have to plan this out!" I grmubled. "Babe, we'll think of a name soon, relax." "Stop telling me to relax!" "I don't get why you're getting so worked up over this. We have five months to think of one." "Ryder five months will be up before we know it." "Fuck fine, let me finish my notes and we'll think of a name." He groaned. He looked over at me and sent a glare to which I gave a cheesey grin in return.

After thirty minutes of me looking at baby girl names on Google I though of a couple.

"Are you done yet?" "In a minute?" He mumbled biting his lip scribbling words onto his paper. "I feel sorry for who ever is going to have to read that." I stated with wide eyes. "Yeah? I'll just tell them it's my girlfriends writing." I gasped and he gave out a throaty laugh.