Chapter 17

AN: its been awhile guys......

It's been a week since the whole mishap. No one has messed with me ever since. Sure i get glares or stares and when people talk to me now they can't keep their eyes off my tummy.

No i don't have a belly that looks like I'm going to pop. Just a little baby bump that you can actually see now. No one has brought up the topic of me being pregant ever since that day and now I'm packing some clothes going back home.

My family has been calling me saying they're worried sick about me and that it's not right for Jen to take care of me when they should. Well not everyone in my family...

My brothers and dad are the ones basically on their hands and knees pleading that i come home. Mom has trexted me saying she misses me but not saying she wants me back.

I finally got sick and tired of the begging and calling me and gave in. "If you have any problems at home your always welcome here." "Aw thanks Jen and trust me i might just come back."

I put my suit case of mine in my car and was on my way home. I stopped at a red light and texted her to remind her about my appointment tomorrow. I parked m car and got out and looked at the house i always wanted to come home home to.

The place i felt most welcomed. Now it has the vibe telling me i should have stayed at Jen's. "Oh sweetie you're home." Dad said strolling out of the house and coming at me with opens arms. What was he watching me out of the window?

"That I am." "Well come on in. I mean its your house too you know." "Yeah... Let me just go get my bag and I will be in there." "Here let me get it." "Um okay?" Either they really missed me or they have something planned.

I walk to the door not really sure if I should just barge in or wait for my dad. "Nervous kiddo?" I jumped when I heard dads voice. "Uh just a little." "Nonsense it's your house too." It sure doesn't feel like it. Dad opened the door and let me go in first. When I stepped in I got a whiff of that homely smell and saw my mom took all the pictures out of my room and back into their original spots.

"Oh honey it's so good to see you." My mom gushed rapping her arms around me. "Same goes for you mom." I awkwardly wrapped my arms around her. The last time I seen her she told me I ruined this family and now he's acting like I'm a blessing to this family. This bitch is so bipolar.

"Well come on and sit down in the living room we were just going to have a game night." Family game night? How long was I gone for? "Um yeah sure but ill be back in a minute I'm gonna go put my things away up stairs." I said pointing to the stairs. "Take as long as you need dear." My mom said smiling at me. I ran up the steps and went straight for my brothers room. I opened the door to see him on Skype with some girl. "Hi this is Chance's sister he'll talk to you later." I said hanging up on the girl. "Well hello to you to." "What's up with mom and dad?" "What do you mean?" "They're acting all weird." "What parents can't miss their only daughter?" "Shut up you know they aren't acting like this because they miss me." "They told grandma and she told mom and dad to relax they did the same thing except mom was 17 and that they shouldn't have made you feel bad to make you run away." "And?" "And... That she doesn't want you to have a relationship with them like what mom and dad have with her. "Oh."

"Now go downstairs and have family fun time with them." As I was leaving the room Chance called me. "Hey sis?" "Yeah?" "I'm glad you're back home." I smiled and walked down the stairs.