Chapter 42:

"Thanks for coming." I said hugging Ryder's relatives. I looked over at Ryder and smiled.

In the middle of the baby shower Ryder stopped by once again to bring me flowers and his aunts made him stay.

Everyone from his family who came were so sweet and polite. It felt like I was welcomed to the family with all the hugs and kisses and praises about our little son. As all the guests descended the house I closed the door and sighed.

"Long day?" Ryder questioned walking up to me. "Long and tiring." I stated giving into his embrace. "It's weird to think that I'm still a kid and having a kid." "You mean we. We are both kids and are having a beautiful baby boy." "God you sound more girly then I do sometimes."

Ryder laughed and looked down at me. I couldn't help but wonder what it's going to be like when he arrives.

"What are you thinking about?" "Thinking of all three of our futures." I said gazing outside. Everything is happening so fast before I know it the little guy will be here.

I sit there thinking it through. I mean yeah sure Ryder and I's relationship didn't really go like "first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a rocking carriage." But I mean it's still somewhat like it. We're in love, and having a little bundle of joy, just not married.

"Hello? Alex? You there." I snapped out of my hard thinking to see Ryder gazing at me with concern laced eyes. "Yeah?" "God what's gotten into you lately?" "What do you mean?" "I mean like you just stare, stare off into space for a long time." "Im sorry, I've just been thinking about our life situations like I keep saying." "Babe everything is going to be fine. We're going to be fine, the babe will be-"

"Where are we going to live." I questioned out of the blue. Ryder stood there and stared at me. "What?" "I mean who's house? Or what house." "I mean we always could at mine. I mean since you've got so many mouths to feed at your place why not just mine." "You sure?" "I mean why not? I've got a big bed, a great TV. Plus some nice blankets." I nodded my head but agreed.

At least we got something figured out.

Hey I just wanna say thanks for all the reads. Seriously and thanks to the people who follow me and have voted for my story. Message me guys I wanna talk to you all (: oh yeah and you all should listen to the song Bad Intentions by Niykee Heaton.