Chapter 56

Terror.

That was all swarming through my head right now. I stumbled out of Ryder's car not sure what to do.

Before..

"Call me when you get home." "Yes, sir." I said getting on my tippy toes pecking Ryder's lips. "I mean it, drive careful." "I'll drive like it was my first time on my own in a car." Ryder sighed and shook his head. "I'm serious. I love you, okay." "Yes, yes I know. And I love you more." "Not possible." "Yes possible, now go back inside." I said pushing him away.

I turned around to the parking lot and began to make my way down the streets to where Ryder's car was parked.

As I made eye contact with it a car pulled right out. I jolted back making sure not to get hit. Once the driver backed out he made eye contact with me and mouthed a sorry. I played it off like I was okay but in all honesty it fucking scared the shit out of me. Not only would I be getting hurt but my unborn son.

I reached the car and got into the drivers seat. I took a deep breath in and out multiple times trying to calm myself. Once I knew I was stable to drive I buckled myself up and started the engine.

Driving out of the parking I felt better. It was just a scare that comes once in awhile but I am fine now. It won't happen again. I kept reassuring myself. At the stop light I turned the radio up still paying attention to red light waiting for it to turn green. Once it turned green I began to drive but felt apprehensive. Weird. Halfway through, I knew why.

Crash.

Present..

The impact. I can still feel the vibration of the car skidding through the street through my body. I wrapped my hand around my stomach and looked around. Numerous people got out of their cars chasing after me.

"Good lord she's pregnant!"

"Has anyone dialed for help!"

"Honey are you alright?" A middle aged women questioned wrapping her arms around me.

"I-" I looked down at where my arms were and began to panic. "My baby! I need- Shawn! My baby!" I couldn't finish a sentence.

"Hey hey it'll be alright. You're baby will be alright." The woman said holding me closer. I began to cry scared of what will happen to him.

My thoughts cannot fathom of what Ryder will do if we lose our Shawn Brady.

"My phone- I need to call my boyfriend." I said hurriedly. I began to struggle out of her arms to get to Ryder's car so I can call him. "Oh honey you can't go over there the ambulance are here, we're going need to get you in there right away."

"But my boyfriend-" "I know honey, I know."

Thoughts and images were rushing through my mind.

"Please just let me go to my car and get my phone!" I began crying harder. It felt so hard to breathe. Before I knew it everything went black.