Chapter 26:

Ryder's P.O.V.:

I need to find Jen. "Anyone seen a fake blonde Barbie Cheerleader?" I asked every single lunch table. "Oh babe!" God will this bitch realize I don't want her. "Uh yeah?" "Well come on, aren't you going to sit with me today?" "Where are we sitting?" "At the cheer table." Wait, that means Jen will have to be there! "Alright let's get going then!" I said dragging her to the table.

"Not huh." "Yeah huh." "Like no that did not happen." "Yes. "No way." "Yes way." I heard giggles and squeals. This is why I don't like actual relationships with girls like this, they are annoying as fuck, and all they do is talk shit.

I plopped down and looked around at each bleach blonde or normal blonde girl trying to find the right one. Jen. I looked and looked but no sign. "Hey uh where's Jen at?" I tried to sound as casual as I could but on the inside I'm about to shit myself.

"Um.... Oh there she is!" A blonde with too much pad in her bra shouted. I looked back and saw Jen coming this way. Thank god. "Oh god why is he here!" She said motioning to me. Well hello to you too. "Because he's my boyfriend Jen." "Um no I'm

not. But Jen I need to have a word with you." I said standing up and dragging her out of the cafeteria. "Let me you baboon!" She yelled trying to get out of my hold. "Look I don't want anything from you except answers." "Answers to what." She spat. "My questions." "Ha ha very funny smart ass now ask." "Where's Alex?" "Why do you need to know?" He said folding her arms.

"Never mind. Um, uh where does she live?" "Why?" "I need to ask her something." She rolled her eyes and gave me an address and I was on my way.

*+*+*+*+*

When I arrived to a clean nice looking neighborhood I spotted Alex's car.

So she is home.

I knocked on the door and waited. A lady that looked similar to Alex answer the door, I'm guessing it's her mom. "Hello? Um what can I do for you?" "Hi I was wondering if Alex was around?" "Oh no I'm sorry honey she's been in New Jersey for about two weeks. Is there anything you need?" Oh. "Uh no not exactly but can you tell her Ryder stopped by." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Course honey. Bye now." She said shutting the door. I stormed back to my truck and aggressively opened the door and slammed it when I got in. "Fuck!" I yelled to the air. I'm sure she left because of me. God I need to hear her voice. I need to see her face. I can't go back to school and face Jen. Might as well go all thirteen year old again. Message her on Facebook.