Chapter 36

Hellooooooooo!(: I thought today would be another day to update a chapter for this story! So I think I always do this I come up with ideas so then I want to make them then some (like all the ones on here) I actually do stick with the plan. So if any of you are interested in 5sos i am starting my first ever fanfic. So if you want check it out? Oh! And my friend on here (different friend then the last one) is starting a story too! So please if you could check out hers as well. It's called Rules Are Meant To Be Broken. And I've read the first chapter and honestly, I quite enjoyed it. It would mean so much to me if you come across it and read it! Thanks! Xx

Once our little dirty deed was done Ryder and I laid back in bed. Ryder kept scooting closer to me every second I moved trying to get comfortable.

"You know this is nice." "What is?" "After sex cuddling." "You could just say cuddling." I looked up into his eyes and he shrugged. "I'd rather call it this for now because this is the first time I've actually done this." "You mean you've never stuck around afterwards." He nodded his head. "Sadly yeah."

"Oh." I said. "Hey but I'm changing now. I don't want any of that anymore. I want you and only you. No hookups, no other girls calling, no nothing. Only you and my child." I nodded my head understanding.

That night Ryder had to go back home which made me sad. Today was not an ordinary sick day at home. Well obviously. But he made it better- other than the sex we actually talked a lot and got to know each other better even more.

"So how was skipping school?" Paul said walking down the stairs. I shrugged not really wanting to answer. "Anything new go on with the little guy." "Other then he's giving me back pains and making it hard to sleep not really." "Look sis I'm going to tell you something that I should have when you first became pregnant." I nodded my head for him to go on. "No matter what shit you're going through you can always come to me. I know we grew apart through the years but you're at the age when you're going to need someone to talk to. Hell especially now since the kid. Even fucked up shit like you can't tell Mom or Dad because it's really bad. I just want you to know that I'm here for you." "You know thanks." I said smiling. "I may be a fuck up but a fuck up that you can trust."

Once I got upstairs to my room I crinkled my eyes at my bed sheets. Don't get me wrong I'm not a clean freak but I just had sex in these sheets. Who knows who's cum and sweat is those sheets.

I discarded them and grabbed a new pair out of my closet. Once everything was settled and my room looked nice and tidy again I decided to call Jen.

"Hello?" "Hey what's up?" "Well well well looky here we have Ms. Ditcher on the phone." "I didn't ditch." "Yes you did." "No I skipped." "To do what, eat ice cream and hot sauce again?" "No because my back is killing me and I was sleep deprived." "Uh huh. So why wasn't Mr. Baby Daddy there at school either?" "He was with me." I trailed off. "Oh really?" She said jokingly. "Yes Jen." "And how was that? I'm sure lots happened huh." I kept quiet. "Oh my god you little whore you had sex didn't you?" I laughed. "Well I slept and stuff." "Yeah stuff like getting Ryder's dick rammed into you!" "God Jen you're so vulgar." "Admit it, he fucked you." "Okay we did." "And?" "And?" "Well did he stay afterwards." "Yes and we had a After Sex Cuddle Session." "You guys had ASCS!" "What?" "Never mind. But other than that it was a pretty okay day?" "I'd say so myself." I said laying down.

"God I need a man Alex!" "Maybe you should stop looking for the douchey creeps." "So what, just douches?" "No silly. Someone you wouldn't go for?" "You know that can't happen." "Hey opposites attract you know?" "Yeah yeah whatever. Anyways you free tomorrow?" "What do you want to do?" "Look for a man with me." "But I've already got one." "Yeah shut up no need to rub it in." "But seriously Jen stop sounding so desperate. Just go with the flow Mr. Right will come along soon." "You think so?" "I know so."