Chapter 35

An: so I reread my past chapters the couple of days and holy crap o_O. So many fucking errors and stuff. Probably this weekend I shall edit all the chapters so it makes more sense and where "the" isn't spelled like "thw" *face palms* oh and I'd like to thank all of you for reading this far and how many of you that have. Seriously I came up with this story like two summers ago and didn't start writing it until like last school year. So thank you all seriously I'm going to shut up now!

So Ryder was right. All I did today was in fact, stay in bed all day. My dad called around noon complaining about how I need to go to school and I'm starting a bad routine. But hey, I'm getting to the point where I'm having back pains and rough nights. What do you expect. Gladly my mom did not call and hassle me also but then I feel like since she's had all of us she gets where I'm coming from.

And plus, who wouldn't want to miss a day sitting in bed being lazy and watch Ryder sit around and he lazy too, shirtless. The teenage hormones are still strongly here mixed with the pregnant hormones. I guess you could say it's a nice mix with a god like figure just centimeters away from you. Note my sarcasm. Because seriously, it's like fucking hell.

"Is sex bad when you're pregnant?" Ryder questioned. "I heard it's actually healthy for the baby." "Really? But wouldn't it hurt it?" I shrugged. "Don't you think it would?" Ryder pestered. "I mean yes, but I don't think it actually does." "But my dick would ram his head!" I had to laugh at that. "Ryder I don't think your dick touches him."

"But what if it does! Do you know how scarring that would be for me. Every time I would look at him I would think about my dick touching his head." "Well if it does touch his head maybe it will tickle. Who knows. Besides why are you bringing up sex?" "Well I mean- uh. Huh funny story-" I cut him off. "Is someone a little horny?" I smirked. "More like sex deprived." I shook my head. "What I'm being honest." "Don't you jack off?" "Well- I mean yeah but not much." "But guys do that all the time." "Not all the time. I mean we have families around and stuff." "There's a bathroom." "It's awkward to bring your computer in there alright." I laughed nodding my head understanding.

"So what are you exactly trying to get at?" "I mean, I haven't gotten head in a while." He said scratching the back of his head. "And that's what you want." He nodded his head. "What will I get back?" He looked up. "You mean you're up for giving me a blow job!" I shrugged. "Whatever satisfies you I guess I'm up for it. So you only want your dick sucked right?" He eagerly nodded his head.

As I got on my knees I looked up. "Oh yeah, before we start don't treat me like I'm trash and leave me if I take a nap." I said giving him the stink eye. "Never. Not again." He said looking serious.

I brushed my hair out of my face and slid my hands in the waistband of his boxers. I've only done this once and I don't even know if I did well the first time. I mean I was a fucking drunk horny mess for fuck sake.

The anticipation was driving Ryder insane from the looks of it. He was harshly breathing in and out messing with his hair.

As I slid down the briefs his happy trail was going lower and lower until everything was up front in view. And let me tell you, the view was huge.

I don't really get how people are attracted to guys and girls private parts in pictures. I mean from the internet photos to creeps as in Jen's ex boyfriends dicks weren't appealing to me. Frightening actually. Or they just looked like one eyed worms. But in person, somehow in our minds they do get a little appealing.

Ryder grabbed his cock in a firm grip and started carelessly moving his hand up and down. I put my hands on his thighs as I watched him do these movements. Never in my life have I actually witnessed someone actually beating their meat. It's kind of awkward and kind of not.

I moved my hand closer looking up at him asking with my eyes for access to touch it also. He smirked and nodded his hand.

I honestly forgot what a dick felt like to be honest. It's definitely not something that I remember. I starting moving my hand up and down and Ryder threw his head back in gratitude. I hid my coy smile.

"Babe uh not trying to make you feel like shit but it's not gonna suck itself." Ryder breathed out. I laughed and moved my hand faster watching the precum ooze out.

My next move surprised myself. My tongue came into action and licked the tip. Ryder breathed out a moan in pleasure.

"Keep going." Ryder said looking down. I brought my mouth down onto his cock and started sucking. Ryder grabbed my hair and pushed me a little farther. "Move your head." He said with ease. I followed his instructions.

As I kept on going in the movement Ryder tried to multitask and peel both of our clothes off. But honestly he only did good with taking off his clothes.

"Here here stand up." He ushered me to my feet. When I stood up he was already on the move tearing my clothes off. Almost every clothing item was taken off my body except my undergarments. He stepped back to see what he was working with.

"Did your tits get bigger?" He asked with a smile. I nodded my head. He looked up at the ceiling and mouthed,

"Thank you."