Chapter 33.

836 reads. Um yeah wow. That is utterly crazy to me. I mean this is my first story that I started writing last year and for it to have this much means a lot. Seriously guys. Even if you guys are like ghosts but that's okay lol. So this past like month or so there's a guy in my biology class who like calls me Princess Leah like Star Wars even though my name is Lela (like futurerama) anywho the past like 2 weeks he looks over at my friend and I and like watched us and makes funny faces and just oh god I can't. And now one of my other friends is like oh he so likes you. And he'll stand by me and then my friend goes oh Lela how cute! And I'm just like staaaaap. Cuz he's not really attractive. More like adorable lol. Anywho here's chapter 33.(:

The feeling of finally being welcomed is a great feeling. Sure when I left my parents for awhile and left to Jen's it was like welcoming, but then again not. Like she's like my sister so of course she's going to let me stay. But having Ryder's mom welcome me with open arms was better. She did not look at me with pity or disbelief when Ryder brought me to their house. No she was happy.

Right now I was helping Ryder's mom clean the dishes that we just used. I had dinner over here and got to know them really well. I know it probably does not make sense that I'm already meeting his parents on day one of this new relationship. Like taking things too fast, but when you're about to have a child with someone who you've known for awhile you kind of just go along with it.

I've found out that Ryder is a major mommy's boy. His father works until ten at night so that's why he was not here and because of his dad's schedule that's why he is more close with his mother then his father. And then we all started talking about the baby situation. So far either one of us is moving into someone's house and Ryder will be looking for a job. I offered to help to find one too but Ryder and his mom declined. They were going on about how it's time that "Ryder grow up and face the real world."

"So do you have any names for my little baby." I shrugged not really sure. "I'm not sure yet. Some have came to mind but that was before I found out it was a boy." "What were your thoughts?" "Mostly girl names. I came up with a few for a boy. Like Brady and Shawn." "Those are actually really great names." Ryder's mom smiled. "I remember having to come up with names for Ryder." "Yeah?" She huffed and smiled. "His dad wanted to name him Anthony. While I wanted Ryder Leigh. His dad had a fit at the middle name so after a few arguments we came up with Ryder Anthony and it stuck." "My mom wants me to name him Timothy." I said touching my stomach.

"So how did you want Ryder become a thing?" She questioned. "Uh well I've known him for the longest time and when night something just happened and yeah." I said. I'm not going to tell her how her son took my virginity away and didn't believe he got me pregnant. I mean I have a little common sense.

Ryder came walking down the stairs. "Hey mom is it alright if I steal her away." He said grabbing my waist. She sighed and nodded. "Great." He smirked dragging me up the stairs. While leading me up the stairs I found a few family portraits and a couple of what I guess were him and his cousins. And let me tell you, not only did Ryder get the looks but so did the rest of his family. Must be a gene past on. Ryder stopped right in front of a door which was I guess obviously his. He opened the door and I had to admit, his room was cleaner than mine.

"So I see you are a clean freak." I said with my feet strolling in. I sat down on his bed and noticed how big his bed was. Obviously it wasn't just for one person but two, maybe three. "Yeah, I like to keep my shit together." He said throwing his body on the bed. My mind started flooding with thoughts that bothered me from the beginning of sitting on this bed. "How many girls have you had your way with in this bed?" I questioned. My mind was telling me no not to ask that to shake off the thought but my mouth obviously was saying and thinking another thing.

"Well first off all I do have to right to say fuck off and it's none of your business, but since you're my girlfriend I'll be honest. None." "You're kidding right?" He shook his head. "I know I am a sex machine but no girl has been to my pad except my family." I nodded my hand understanding. "I do have some class, well trying to get more class since I only need one horny girl with me." He said smirking and kissing my lips. "So you're the first." He said breaking the kiss.