Girlfriends

Chapter 1

[Harry] “You don’t knowowowow you don’t know your beautiful,”

[Nia] “If only you saw what I could see, you’d understand why I want you so-”

[Both]“Despratley! Right now, I’m looking at you and I can’t believe you don’t knowowow you don’t know your beautiful!”

The crowd roared! They seemed as though they couldn’t get enough of Nia and Harry. Harry and Nia looked each other in the eyes, and Harry drew Nia in for a kiss right there, on the lips, right in front of millions of people. The crowd cheered even louder. Harry smiled, and Nia smiled right back at him.

“Thank you London!” Harry said in his slow, deep voice.

The crowd screamed and cheered, and Harry pulled Nia offstage as the curtains closed.

“You did amazing out ther Nia. You really did,” Harry didn’t allow Nia the time to say thank you. Instead, he half smiled, bit his lip, and drew Nia close to him for a kiss. He didn’t let go for a good several minutes. Basically, until Paul showed up and said that their limo had arrived to take them home.

“All right Paul! I’m trying to spend a few minutes with my girl!”

Nia couldn’t believe Harry was in love with her. Out of all the girls in the world, he chose her. He loved her. He adored her. He was her world, and she was his world. They were soul mates, a perfect match. Harry pulled her into the car.

“There’s something I’ve been meaning to show you Nia.”

“Yes Harry?”

“Hmmm….driver, to the beach please?”

“Yes sir,” the driver said.

“Harry! What is it?” Nia persisted.

“Well, I want to show you at the beach.”

“Okay,” Nia said, taking Harry’s face and kissing it.

“So, how is the band and everything?”

“Nia, you know that I’m not going back,” Harry said, kissing Nia’s neck trying to avoid the subject all together.

“But Harry, you promised me you would! You said, ‘Nia, I will go back to the band, as soon as we do the duet today, I promise’” Nia said, trying to avoid the fact that Harry thought she was stupid enough to think that kissing her on the neck would make her forget what she was talking about.

“Well, Nia, it’s complicated, it’s just that, oh God! The bloody paparazzi. Nia get down a bit,” Harry said, covering Nia’s head, just to make sure that she wouldn’t get hurt or anything. He cared about her too much for that to happen. Harry knew their questions by heart: When are you and One Direction getting back together? This is the second band you’ve ditched, are you going to go solo? Are you and Nia going to start a singing career together? If you do go back to One Direction, who would you be going back to benefit?

The questions were spinning around in his head when he saw 4 people jumping around like idiots waving at him from on the beach.

“Stop the car. STOP THE BLOODY CAR!” Harry yelled. He was furious. Now it’d be worse, the band was there on the beach, as if they were expecting him. Harry didn’t know what to do. He decided it’d just be best if he got out, and talk with the boys, about suddenly breaking away and not answering anyone’s texts/calls/etc.

“Harry, what’s going on?” Nia asked, puzzled.

“Nothing Nia, just, come with me,” Harry said, carefully helping her out of the limo.

“HARRY! HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!” the boys screamed. Harry knew who had put them up to this. It was Nia. She knew that Harry wanted to get back in the band, but he wanted to do it at his own pace, not with Nia’s help. The fandom had become too much for him, he just wanted to take a break from it all, and yet, his girlfriend cared enough to know that deep down somewhere he did want to get back with the band. He didn’t want to disappoint another band.

“Boys, I need to talk with you for a minute, alone.”

“All right, well, Moriah, Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie are right over there Nia. You can go over there with them,” Louis said, smiling at Nia.

“Thank you Louis,” Nia said, hugging all the boys. She really missed hanging out with them when Harry was a part of the band.

The boys walked away, far enough so that the poparatzi and the girls wouldn’t hear what was going on.

“All right Harry, so, have you decided lad?” Niall asked, while chomping on a popsicle that Moriah had gotten for him.

“Well, Niall, I’ve thought about it, I really would love to come back, I just think I need a little more alone time with Nia.”

“How much alone time Harry?” Louis said. Louis made time for Eleanor, that’s why he didn’t understand why Harry needed alone time.

“Louis, I don’t know. I don’t like my girlfriend being like a piece of meat! All right! Sure, the true fans love her, but everyone else is giving her hate. I don’t want her to break up with me because of that Louis. Eleanor is strong, she knows how to take the hate. I don’t know about Nia, she’s-different than any other girl I’ve dated. I don’t want her to see those nasty things people say. I want to protect her from it all. I think that if you give us a few more months, we’ll be married, or at least engaged. And-”

“Harry, you’re making no sense at all. We all have girlfriends, they all get hate, and they don’t care at all! Danielle has received the most. The important thing is that we are still together. Harry, if you wanted a ‘break’ from us, all you had to do was say so,” Liam said, sort of looking angered that all their girlfriends took the hate while Harry treated Nia like she were some sort of rare flower. To Harry, Nia was a rare flower and shouldn’t be treated so poorly by any human being.

“Lad, I didn’t take a break with Moriah.”

“What Niall?” Harry said quizzically.

“Well, Moriah’s was just a fan too ya know. And she's fine. Really fine. Ha, that lass has an a-”

“Niall!” Liam shouted, knowing what Niall was going to say.

“Anyways, Harry, you don’t need to take a break lad, you just need to show Nia that you can be strong with her no matter what.”

“I’ll sleep on it, but I won’t have a decision until tomorrow. She really does want me back in the band, I don’t know. If she asks me to join one more time, maybe. But I think we need to enjoy this vacation now!” Harry said, running over to take a seat with Nia.