Lies, Lies, Lies

The dinner was lovely. Nia just wished...wished Liam hadn't gone out to get Taco Bell and eat in the room. When she came back up from dinner, he was sitting on the edge of his bed with the food in his hands and his back turned to the door.

"Liam I-"

"Don't...it's okay. It really is, come here," Liam said, grabbing Nia's hand and putting her in his lap. He took her face, and waited until her eyes met his.

"I missed your kiss babe," Liam said, leaning slowly into Nia making her smile and cry.

"Whoa, whoa, why are you crying babe?"

"Because I thought you hated m-"

"I love you babe, you hear me? Don't ever think I hate you, I guess I was just...jealous," Liam said, looking away. Then, it was Nia's turn to grab Liam's face.

"Don't ever be jealous, you're my one and only," she said, pressing her lips against his, this time, hard, even though Liam wasn't the one she loved, and she knew it somewhere deep inside, she loved Harry Styles.

-------

"Did you get what I told you too?"

"Yea of course babe, I love you,"

"Yea....just show me if you got it."

"Good, I love you too," he said, crashing his lips right onto the girl, making her smile and kiss him back until someone opened the door on them.

------

"Perrie?" 

"Yea babe," Perrie said, kissing Zayn softly on his head.

"Can we get married....soon? I don't want to wait anymore to be yours. I want to be yours for life, and I...I just love you-"

"I get it babe, how about like...I don't know a week?"

A week was too long, he loved Perrie, he wanted her safe.

"What if...what if I told you we could get married tomorrow?"

"Well...I guess so," Perrie said, and Zayn hugged her closer to him, he didn't want to lose her, ever.

-----

"He'll be fine, he's just having an allergic reaction to something...just ...not really sure what yet," the doctor said, looking at Moriah.

"Thankyou doctor," Harry answered for Moriah since she was too upset to.

"I thought you left," Moriah said when the doctor left, not even able to look at Harry right now. He'd told her so much. She looked at the engagement ring Niall had given to her and then broke into more tears.

"Look..I'm not going anywhere with you like this," Harry said, bending down to look Moriah in the eyes as she cried.

"W-wh-why'd you even do it Harry?" Moriah said, making Harry look crazily at her. He couldn't tell her the truth..heck it wasn't even the truth what he told her, about a friend leaving the drugs in the car. So, he was desparate.

"Because I...I love you,"  and boy, did that make Moriah sit up.

-----

As El got out of Dani's car, she couldn't go right back inside to Louis. She told Liam she was going shopping. She had to come back with at least like ...one bag. So, she decided to call Moriah to see if they could really hang out for a while. She'd come up with a lie about how Nia was doing later. When Moriah didn't pick up, El knew something was wrong. Was Dani lying to throw her off? Was Moriah in danger for real? Who else was?