The Bands Back?

Chapter 2

Harry tossed and turned all night. Hotel beds aren't very comphy, even it if was a five-star hotel. Was he even ready to show how weak he was and join the band again? He was doing fine alone with Nia. Him and Nia were so perfect for each other. He couldn't live without her. He wanted a life with just her. Then, even though it was 3 in the morning, he got a text.

"Baby...." it was Nia texting.

"Yea babe?" Harry replied almost instantly.

"I can't sleep :("

"Why? :( "

"Becasue.....because idk, i just dont want to interfer with u&the band :("

When Harry read that, he almost chocked on his own tears. His girlfriend was basically willing to let him go to go back to the band he loved. He loved her so much. He couldn't even describe the answer to that text, so he decided to walk-no run, to her hotel room, as it was only one floor down, so not that far away. Thankfully, he took a look in the mirrior, as sometimes he forgot he slept naked, and it'd be kind of illegal for him to walke around just.... naked. So he slipped on a Jack wills sweatshirt and his sweatpants.

When he knocked at her door, Nia was scared, but when she looked through the peephole, she was relieved it was her boyfriend. She wiped the tears that had been running down her face and then slolwly clicked the lock open and let Harry in. When she closed the door behind him, the first thing Harry did was hug her and kiss her. He hugged her tight around her waist and then kissed her on her neck. He kept kissing her until he reached her lips. They tasted of salty tears, his mixed with hers. Then, he stopped and just hugged her. She sank to the ground in his arms, and they sat there in silence until Nia finally spoke up.

"So.....was that goodbye?"

Harry sat there on the dirty hotel floor, still crying and sniffiling, his eyes red, and he said, playing with her hair, "So basically, the boys want me back in the band. You want me back in the band. The fans want me back in the band. Everyone wants me back in the band babe. But, I like things how they are. I get to spend a life with my love 24/7. We get to travel on the road together. Without--witho-"

"The hate," they both said together. It only made Nia cry more and bury her head in Harry's chest. Harry held her tight to him. He was dying inside. He didn't know what to do. He wanted his girlfriend to be happy. but he wanted to be able to protect her to. He knew that he couldn't protect her if he wanted to. But he didn't want to let Nia go. He loved her so much. Then, it occured to him, he loved her so much, that he put her own happiness before her own. So, he decided to tell her what he was going to do, what he had worked out. 

"Nia?" Harry said, smiling with his cracked lips because of his dried salty tears.

"Yes?" she said, meekley, swearing that he was going to leave her, but looking dead into his deep green eyes anyway.

"Babe, listen. I want to make you happy. I want to make you my queen. You deserve to be the happiest girl in the world. Do you understand?" Harry paused and searched Nia's eyes for her agreement with him. When he got it, he smiled again with his dimples and all and looked her in the eyes and said "Baby, I'd catch a grenande for you, I'd walk through the dessert, I'd walk down the isle, I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile," Nia smiled so wide, Harry was glad that she was happy, so he continued, "So, Nia......."

".....Yes..."

"Nia...I want to make you happy....I want to go back to the band."

Nia looked at him to make sure he wasn't joking or lying or proloning it anymore. When she realized he wasn't, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on his cheeck and then on his mouth. Then, Harry smiled with his dimples and said to her,