Love Conquers All

"Nia, Nia babe I missed you so much," Harry said, crashing into Nia, not caring Liam was behind him. He took Nia and grabbed her waiste and kissed her hard. Nia didn't want to reject it anymore, she kissed him back. Then, when she opened her eyes again, she noticed that she'd overanalyzed. Niall had his hand wrapped around Moriah. Moriah was crying it looked like and Niall was smiling and kissing Moriah's neck.

"Well this was better than the pizza man," Harry said, grabbing Nia again, then realizing Liam behind her. This made Harry become more intriged for some reason. He wanted...Nia more. He hugged her close and grabbed her butt. Nia wasn't complaining. He pulled her close and put his lips on hers again. Then, Liam coughed.

"What?" Nia said, seeming slighty annoyed, making Harry smirk and Liam even more on the brim of crying and tears.

"Nothing...I'll get...I'll get your stuff from the car," Liam said, as Harry stopped him.

"No, I will," Harry growled at Liam, in which Liam didn't fight back. He saw it, anyone could. They both loved each other. Liam was the rebound, just like he was the rebound for Dani. To make it all worse, Harry grabbed Nia's hand and pulled her outside. To make it even more romantic, it was raining, and he whispered something to her before kissing her in the rain, making her giggle and pull herself closer to him. Liam hated Harry. Liam was never going to be able to work with him...ever again in any way possible. Ever.

----

"WHOOOO, FINALLY YOURS FOR EVER!" Zayn said, stumbling into the dark room with Perrie wrapped around his arm.

"I, I lav you dahrlingggggggg," Perrie cooed, even though she coulnd't see her husband. 

"Where's the light," Zayn laughed as he felt around for the switch. When he turned it on, there James was with Dani wrapped around his arm. Then, Zayn stopped. He remembered everything. He needed that money from Perrie, and the best way to get it was while she was drunk and in a good mood now, just...before she got her hangover, he needed that money because he needed Perrie to stay alive.

-------

"I'm back!" El screamed as Louis looked at her with an anger...or sadness...or pain, in his eyes. She coulnd't tell...but she knew it was bad.

"You...you lied to me," Louis said, as his eyes filled with tears and he couldn't stop them from coming anymore.

"I...but...bab-"

"Don't you "babe" me El. Liam told me everything. I just want to know ...why you lied? Why? Because if we're honestly abuot to get married and you can't even be honest with me, then I don't want to be married to you. I need honesty," Lou said, as El's face got red and more angered.

"TRUST?! TRUST LOUIS?! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? IF ANYONE SHOULD BE WALKING OUT ON ANYONE IT SHOULD BE ME LOUIS. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU TO TELL ME THE TRUTH? OH WAIT, I STILL DON'T EVEN KNOW IF WHAT YOU TOLD ME WAS THE TRUTH. WHY? BECAUSE YOUR STORIES DON'T ADD UP WITH THE WEED I FOUND IN YOUR TOP DRAWER LOUIS!" El screamed, regretting the last part, as she realized that she didn't trust Louis...maybe...maybe...just maybe neither of them trusted each other. And maybe they didn't....maybe they didn't belong together.

"Get out," Louis snareled under his breathe.

"Wait I didn'-"

"No, no El, I think we need time apart. I'm not sure if we even...."

"Don't you say it Lou. If you finish that sentence...."

"What are you going to do?"

"Walk out of your life and never ever come ba-"