Blood in the Sand

"STOP THIS RUBBISH WOULD YOU?! THIS IS HOW YOU TWO LADS HAD US BREAK UP IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Niall said, peeling Harry from Liam.

"YEA WHY DON'T YOU GUYS CALM DOWN BEFORE THE POLICE COME LIKE LAST TIME, EH!?" Zayn said, picking Liam up from the ground.

"BUT THAT BA-"

"Let's pick our words wisely?" Louis said before Liam could finish and possibly make Harry change his mind about the band.

Almost as Louis was thinking it, Harry said out loud, "This is exactly why I left the bloody band in the first place."

"No, we all know it was because of Jane," Liam said through clenched teeth, remembering it like it was yesterday.

"KEEP JANE OUT OF THIS!" Harry yelled, the tears brimming in his eyes. He didn't mean to do what he did to Jane...and he definitely didn't know that Jane was Liam's cousin.

"YOU WERE THE REASON SHE QUIT SCHOOL!" Liam yelled. He didn't realize people on the beach had started looking at them, so many people.

------

"People make so much noise on the beach, like seriously, some people are recovering from a hangover," Perrie said, covering her face with the hat she bought.

Nia's head was held low. She was holding back the tears as Moriah and El comforted her. She remembered it like yesterday. The fight, the tears, the emotional scars. She just didn't think Harry would do something so horrible. She thought Harry was her one and only.

"Oh...my....goodness," Eleanor said, looking up to see what all the commotion was that Perrie was complaining about.

"Nia, we are going to go up there and see what all that...commotion is about. You can stay with Perrie?" El said, showing Moriah without letting Nia know, what was going on.

"Okay," Nia said through muffled tears.

"We love ya girl, we'll be right back, we promise!" Moriah said, hugging Nia before letting her go. Nia was too depressed to care where Moriah and El were going. She just wanted to cry herself to sleep.

-----

"QUIT?! SHE PRACTICALLY BEGGED ME TO GET HER OUT OF THAT H-"

"Please, our words?" Louis said again, realizing the little children on the beach looking up at the bloodied Harry and Liam.

"WELL SHE BEGGED ME DOWN ON HER KNEES TO GET HER OUT OF THERE!" Harry said, his eyes glossed over with tears and hatred at Liam.

"She always begs weak people to get what she wants," Liam said practically under his breath.

"Ya know what? I don't want want to be back in this bloody band anyway," Harry said, looking right into Liam's eyes.

"Guys what is going on?" Eleanor said, looking at her bloody boyfriend, who smiled at her none the less.

"Ah babe, Liam and Harry got in a fight, it'll be over in like two seconds. We're breaking it up," Louis said with his charmingly calm voice.

"Niall?" Moriah said, crossing her arms over her stomach, waiting for her boyfriend to explain.

"Hey babe...nothing to see here really, just some bad craic...ya know..." Niall said awkwardly, wiping the smeared blood from his face from trying to break them up.

"Yea, this is over. It's so over because I quit. I'm not getting back with you idiots. This is the reason I left," Harry shot, surprising everyone. He got out of Louis' hand holding him back, whispering something to Liam that made Liam cringe before he left.

When he spit in the sand, blood and his syliva. That was the last time he planned on being near Liam, or the stupid band. He wanted out. He ran his hand nervously through his hair before going to talk to Nia about all of this, how it was all a mistake. Why he was limping to her, all because of a little blood in the sand, all because he stole Dani, what he did for Jane. He had one more strike; one more strike with Liam; to make his girlfriend happy; to get back in the band; his last shot at happiness, all because of a little blood shed in the sand.

----

(Sorry this chapter is sorta short guys ur I'm on my iPod and its kinda hard :p love you guys tho, please vote and comment!!:) )