Not All's Well...

Chapter 3

Zayn woke up with a huge hangover. Him and Perrie had been out so late, or early rather. But, as usual, just like at home, she had put a cup of coffee on his nightstand for when he woke up and Asprin. He looked at Perrie, she was going to be so pissed when she woke up. It's just what hangovers did to her. Zayn had only woke up because he had heard a vibration. He stumbled out of bed looking for his phone. When he found it, he saw the excited messages.

"HARRY'S BACK BOYS =)"

"HARRY'S BACK! GOD BLESS EVERYONE TODAY HAVE A GREAT DAY! Oh yea, I'll be running for a few hours :) x"

"One of you mofo's should buy me some Nando's before my mum, Moriah and me starve. Oh yes, HARRY'S BACK!"

So, Louis text was at like 3 in the morning. Zayn did hear banging on his wall and his door last night, but he thought it was just his head pounding and ignored it. Then, Liam's text? Zayn felt tired just thinking of him being awake since five. And Niall had only texted a minute ago. Zayn looked at the clock and realized it was almost time for them to meet at the beach again. They had agreed to meet around 3:00. It was already 2:30. He had to wake Perrie up. He thought of poking her with a stick, but then he decided against it, as she'd probably just curse him out even more.

"Hey babe? Babe? We gotta get ready for the beach" Zayn nudged her and cooed to her softly.

"I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ME ALONEEE!" Perrie half yelled and cried.

"Babe, Harry's back."

"Back? Back from where? Did he decided to stay with us last night? Oh how lovley. Did he bring groceries? Because I need some Asprin for my SPLITTING HEADACHE THAT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"Oh calm down, I only gave you one drink, you scarfed down the other 25! And no, Harry's at an entirely different hotel you boob. But he's back in the band."

Perrie's head perked up. She remembered Zayn showing her a text like that last night, however she was too incoherent to know if it was real.

"I know stupid," she grumbled but got up out of bed anyway, throwing a pillow playfully at Zayn's back and getting ready for the beach.

-----

"Ten missed calls?" Harry said, pouting. When he realized he was still on Nia's hotel floor and so was she, and that she was still sleep,he stretched and carried her to her bed. As soon as he did so, she seemed to wake up.

"Ten missed calls? Wow, Mr. Popular," Nia said, smiling up at her handsome boyfriend. 

"Well good morning sleeping beauty," Harry said, with a dimple smile and all. He pushed the hair out of Nia's face and kissed her on her cheeck. It made her smile when he did that.

"But yea, ten missed calls. They're all seeing me at the beach later, can't we just talk then," Harry whined, and then continued by saying, "Actually, we have around like an hour and a half to actually get ready to meet them down there. Babe, realize if it weren't for you, I woulnd't even be going."

As Harry said this, he breathed out, forgetting he was even holding his breath, and then ran his fingers through his tangled curls.

"Well," Nia said, smilining up at him, "I'm glad you're doing it, for me and the band." 

------

"MORIAH LASS HURRY UP IN THERE WOULD YA!" Niall came banging on his girlfriends hotel room door at around 2:40. He was more then ready to go to the beach, and so was Moriah. She lifted her hair into a ponytale, rolling her eyes and then opened the hotel door for her boyfriend.

"Geez Niall, you could give me a little time ya kno."

"I tried, babe, I'm sorry, love youuuu." He said, wrapping his arm around Moriah's waist and kissing her on the cheeck.

"Yea, I love you too....sometimes," Moriah said, smirking, putting her head back so she could kiss Niall. She finsihed moving around getting a snack bag ready for the beach along with everything else her and her boyfriend would need. He wouldn't let go of her one minute while she did so, which made it a bit harder, but Moriah didn't mind.

"Babe, where's you're mom?" Niall asked, kissing Moriah's neck.

"In the back, I think your mom and her are going shopping today, she said, stuffing a sandwhich with Niall's favorite type of chicken from Nando's in the snack bag.

"Hello Mum!" Niall said cheerfully, going over to kiss her on the cheeck as the mentioning of Moriah's mother's name had caused her to come and see what was going on.

"Hi Niall, so where's you're mom?" Moriah's mom said, hugging him and smiling.

"In our hotel room, you guys can go shopping all day, we're going to be down at the beach a few hours," Niall said, helping his struggling girlfriend out with the bags.

"Okay, have fun," Moriah's mom said, hugging and kissing them both before they left. Niall was awfully excited to finally talk to Harry about his decission. He just hoped Moriah would do her part and agree to sing background. He loved her voice, but she didn't enjoy singing in public. Hopefully, she'd make a compromise for him.

------

All of them met on the beach. The first thing all the boys wanted to talk to Harry about was the band. However, one member had bad news of his own to share.

"So you're back, yea?" Zayn said, drinking his coffee. Sure it was the middle of the day, and on the beach, but he needed anything to stop his head from throbbing from the alchohol.

"Yea, I'm back, I mean, Nia well...she wants us back together as a band so bad. She thinks it's best for us," Harry said, scratching the back of his head, cringing at what happened last time he broke the band off, and why. He had a pretty good reason.

"Well, my lass is in, she's got a voice," Niall said, smiling and looking over at Moriah sitting on the beach talking to the girls and smiling herself, and Niall added, "it's some good craic."

"Well, El is totally willing, she's real excited!"

"Yea, Perrie's up for it, as long as she doesn't strain her voice, ya know? She would be working two bands, Zayn said, eying his girlfriend and realizing she was lying on the beach practically sleep.

"Well Dani..." Liam started, then scratching his neck.

"Dani what?' Harry said, his heart feeling like it was going to drop. He though Nia woulnd't be in if one of the girl's woulnd't do it. See, Nia was all for being fair. She didn't want Dani to feel left out.

"Dani..."

Everyone was hanging on Liam's every word. What happened next made everyone unsure of weather Harry could come back, or if he'd even want to.