Scared of Love

"Liam? Liam?" Nia whispered, looking over at Liam He was sleep but he was sweating.

"Yea love?" 

"Liam! Harry is only in the bathroom...don't be so...."

"So what? I want you too, and you gave me a week to prove myself too," Liam said, wiping the sweat from his face.

"Well...I just wanted to wake you up to tell you that you might not want to sleep with that blanket on, you're sweating really bad."

"Thanks for looking out beautiful," Liam said, smiling at Nia. Nia coulnd't help but smile back. Two boys were fighting for her love. She truly never imagined this would happen to her even in her wildest dreams.

"You're welcome. And Liam...you got something on your forhead...it looks like..tatar sauce?"

"Really? Oh yea, I ordered the shrimp a while back...guess I still got some on my hands," Liam said, smiling trying to wipe it.

"Ew! You made it worse! Here, let me get it," Nia said, reaching over with a tissue from her purse to wipe Liam's forhead. Then, someone walked by her and bumped her right into Liam's arms.

"Sorry mam!" A flight attendent said from behind her. 

"It's...it's okay," Nia said, looking up and relaizing how close she was to Liam. He smelled so incredibly good. He smelled even better than Harry. 

"You....you smell really good," Liam said, grabbing Nia's waist to help her from falling off of him.

"Thanks, you do too," Nia said, smiling and getting off of him.

"Look, we can't keep doing this, or Harry-"

"I have as much a right to be doing this as he does," Liam said, winking at Nia. Why was he so attractive? Why couldn't he be ugly? Or gay? Thankfully, Nia recovered and got up in time for Harry to come back from the bathroom.

"You haven't gone to the bathroom the whole trip beautiful, you need to?" Harry said, glaring at Liam, realizing that Liam was smiling to himself.

"No, I'm fine thanks," Nia said, looking over past Harry at Liam. She decided to text him right away.

Please, wait till we get off the plane to talk about this. Try not to let Harry know, please. :(-Nia

All right beautiful-Liam

Liam!-Nia

Sorry, I can't help but call what I see-Liam

Lol, this plane ride is almost over, so ttyl, ily-Nia

When Nia looked at the end of her text and realized what she had said, she wished so bad she could take it back. Did she really mean she loved him? Yea...she thought so...but...she just didn't know, she wasn't sure. Could she possibly love two guys the same way at the same time?

--------

"Oh, that looks good," Moriah said, reading the menu as they ordered at Nando's.

"Well then, my princess shall have it. WAITOR!" Niall yelled playfully to the waitor making Moriah laugh. Then, Moriah got a text.

I NEED UR ADVICE :(

It was Nia. Moriah had promised Niall all dinner was his since she was going out with friends after, but what could texting Nia back once or twice hurt? She decided to try and text Nia.

"Nope, you're all mines, remember?" Niall said with a puppy dog face sliding closer to his girlfriend kissing her on her neck and then her cheeck and squeezing her waist.