Will you...?

Every girl was hugging their boyfriends on the bed as Nia's two boys were fighting over her.

"Where do you think you're going with him?" Harry whispered , eyeing the boy with the blue eyes who only smiled at him and looked as if he..blushed. 

In the other ear, Liam was whispering, "Beautiful, where were you just headed?" 

"Uhm...Nick I'll be right back,"

"Are...will you..."

"I'll be fine," Nia said, looking at Nick realizing how uncomfortable the boys were making him feel, he was obviously slightly turned on by them. 

"Look, we were just going to get some coffee and a donut...he's the only sane person in my life right now anyway," Nia half mumbled the last part to herself.

"We're just looking out for you," Liam said, in which the first time Harry actually agreed with him.

"Looking out? Looking out? Really? Because a few seconds ago you pushed me off you," Nia said looking at Harry, then continuing while looking at Liam, "and you pushed me to the floor."

Both boys were dumbfounded and quite frankly. They were both too busy trying to win Nia's heart to even pay attention to her or her needs.

"I'm sorry," they both said at the same time, glaring at each other.

"It's okay you two, but...Harry I've got to tell you something," Nia said, knowing this would come sooner or later.

"What gorgeous?" Harry made it so hard sometimes to tell him the truth, especially when he grabbed her arm and squeezed it making her look up into his beautiful green eyes.

"She's gonna tell you what I tried to on the plane," Liam said halfway under his breath, letting go of Nia. To his surprise, she grabbed his hand back.

"Look Harry, I gave Liam the same chance I gave you. I told him a week to prove himself, both of you have a week, this week-"

"Nia how could you do this to me?" Harry said, walking away leaving her to answer the question herself, or with Liam. He wasn't mad this time, he was upset. He really loved Nia, he didn't know what to do. When he found his luggage, he got a rental car and drove and drove, until he landed somewhere he'd later regret.

-------

"You buyin' this week bro?" someone said into the phone in a husky voice.

"No you idiot, I never bought the crap for me it was....for a friend," the other voice said, scared and shaking.

"Well, where's the ....lady I presume, that you were buying for?" 

"Jane. But she's....she's dead," the boys voice sounded meek compared to the husky voice on the phone. 

"Jane? Dead? Did she overdose? If the police find what was in her and trace it back to me..."

"They won't, they won't. They think she got hit by a bus," the voice said, closing his eyes trying hard not to remember that he shoved her innocent dead body in front of a moving vehical in the middle of the night to cover up what the drugs had done.

"Fine, but if I get caught, just know that you're caught too," the voice said, then haning up.

Harry was scared for his life. So scared, he ened up crashing the tiny rental car, missing a left turn, not too far from the airport.

-----

"Zayn, what are you doing on that phone? We're gonna get you out of here, get you home, put your clothes on you doof," Perrie said, smiling at Zayn. He was honestly startled that she had entered the room. He hoped that the person he was hacking into the call with couldn't hear Perrie or his quickened heartbeat. He quickly pressed end. When he did, Perrie was suspscious of his actions, but ended up thinking nothing of it.