Back again

Camilla's pov : omg I'm gonna be so late. It's the first day of my third year in high school and I'm still in the shower. Finally I'm done. Okay get dressed do my hair. "HONEY Becca's here"!
"Okay mom I'll be down in a bit. I looked in the mirror and fiddled with my hair a bit. "This'll do". I ran down the stairs and there stood my brother Ryan. He was in is football jersey from last year. " you ever gonna get rid of that thing"? "Nope". thought so. I opened the door and there is Becca. Becca is one of my closet friends she has always been there for me and I can always trust her. But she always acts crazy and like a lunatic for the most part. " who's ready to go to hell". I rolled my eyes at Becca and we headed to school.
Cameron's pov: I woke up late of course on the first day of school. I don't normally take showers in the morning so it was cool. I could here my mom complaining about all the bills she has to pay and how life is unfair, but that's normal. I got up from out of my bed covers and sat there. Why is it so hard to get up in the morning? I finally got the urge to get up and brushed my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth my brother Liam barged in. "HEY! You stole my black and white joggers." Yeah, but I'll give them back I swear. "You better". My brother Liam is two years older than me. He's the most annoying thing ever. After I brushed my teeth I got dressed in my black joggers and a Nike sweatshirt. What you thought I was gonna dress nice? I ran down the stairs and grabbed a gronola bar. I don't normally eat breakfast but today I did. I pulled the door open. "Bye mom". There was no response but there never usually is. I grabbed my skateboard and went to school.