Part 16 finally

*1 YEAR LATER*
Camilla's pov: me, Becca, and Cameron ended up moving into an apartment together a couple months ago. We figured if we spend so much time together we might as well live together. This journey has been a wild one. Some tips I would give you is, Be careful when your singing in the car. Always have your eyes on the road. Always be yourself, even if the guy you like has an ex who's hotter than you will ever be. And lastly don't forget who your friends are, you'll need them in life. Me and Cameron were just having an average day at our apartment. We had spent most of out morning at the gym while Becca was crocheting and banana hat for all of us "yay". I love this crazy life I've gotten the chance to go through. Me and Cameron were lying on the couch when someone knocked the door. Becca yelled out, "ILL GET IT"! When none of us were gonna get up anyway. When she opened the door she rolled her eyes so we knew It had to be something. When me and Cameron got up to see who it was I looked at her from her shoes up she had these ankle boots on with tan legs and a short sleeved dress on with a long necklace. Her hair perfectly falling to her shoulders and her makeup was flawless. It was vanessa... "Oh my stars in the morning", yelled Becca. Me and Cameron nodded.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed it I know it was pretty short but I'm working on a part two. This is my first story. I love Camilla Cabello in fifth harmony. But I also love Cameron Dallas so I combined them. I know I didn't write Cameron's pov but it was because Camilla's pretty much explained what happened.

Thank you so much. If you have any tips I'd love to hear them.