Part 13

Camilla's pov: we both go out of the hospital. It's been about 5 weeks since the accident. I'm just about all healed up. Cameron still comes and visits me even though my mom doesn't want us to be together. I was lying in my bed watching the bachelorette when he came through my window. He said hey baby, your looking good. I said no not really as I stretched and turned up the volume so my mom doesn't hear his voice. I haven't told Cameron yet. I didn't want him to be mad so I just let it be for a while. He climbed over me and took off his shirt under the covers. I just sat there, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. He asked if he could spend the night. I said yes and he continued to struggle to get comfy. I love being next to him it makes me feel safe.
Cameron's pov: i had to be with Camilla so I decided to come to her house. I knocked on the window and she opened it. It was weird as soon as I said "hey baby, your looking good" she turned up the volume was she ignoring me. I bet she was mad about the wreck still. Idk she's been acting very suspicious lately. I asked if I could spend the night and she nodded her head. I took off my shirt. Only because it was so hot in her room. Plus I know she can't stand it when I take off my shirt. She was into her show but I wanted to get into me. I pulled her leg onto my body and kissed her lips. Yet she still was into the show. I yawned and turned over maybe she would notice me falling asleep. Sure enough she turned around and kissed my neck. In my head I did a victory dance and sang the song we did it from Dora. I turned around and carefully took off her shirt. She still had scars from the wreck. (From then on I can't explain, after all it isn't rated mature, but you get it right)