Back again 4

Camillas pov: i got home and immediately got ready for our date I had never been more exited. I have no clue where he is taking me. What the heck do I wear? I found a burgundy little dress and put it on. Then I got on my toes and grabbed my favorite pair of sandals. After all we do live in Malibu it may be hot. I ran into my bathroom and started on my makeup. I wonder if this is just a friendly date or is it more than that. I finished putting on my makeup and curled my hair. I normally wouldn't fix my hair. But I just had to tonight. I was glancing at my jewelry box deciding what to wear. I saw a necklace with a heart on it and on the side of the head it said cc+cd and that was the necklace Cameron got me on our last date he said it was our promise. But then the next day he ended up ruining that promise. If he asks me out again will I say yes and trust in him again. How do I know if he will just use me again. I grabbed the necklace and put it on, maybe it will make him happy if he sees that I still care. I looked in my long mirror I looked at all the scrapes on my legs from shaving. Lol I might just be the clumsiest girl ever. I think I look decent. After all I have no clue where we are going. "This should be fun". I thought in my head. I hope I might have a chance to win him back again.
Cameron's pov: when I got home I grabbed my laptop and looked up places to go. I'm never good at dates and I have no clue why I told Camilla we were going. I wrote down picnic because I figured who wouldn't wanna go on a nice romantic picnic date. I finally got it all planned out. And it was perfect. I hurried and got dressed. I wore a button up baseball tee with Khaki joggers. I brushed my hair up and sprayed it with hairspray. Then I tied my black hightop converse. They were brand new so it was hard to walk in them. After that I ran down stairs and are a snack. I didn't have much of a lunch at school so I think it was appropriate to be a pig. I grabbed an apple and sliced it up, then a bowl of caramel. Maybe it isn't the healthiest thing out of all the food I could be eating. But oh well. I was lying on the couch waiting for Camilla to text. It was 4:23. I heard a knock at the door and starting panicking. Why didn't I plan on what to say. I opened the door and turned red. "You ready for our....". "VANESSA"! Why are you here? You need to go back home. "I'm here because I miss us, babe we were so hot and we need to be back together to light that fire in me and you again."
I was so scared this girl is a freak who knows what she's planning. She felt my chest down to my thigh and left the door wide open, I think the whole neighborhood could see. She led me to the couch. Luckily no one was home or that would be worse. I couldn't move she was climbing on top of me. She slowly lifted up my shirt as I looked at her. " are you crazy" I shouted. "Of course isn't that why you broke up with me babe"? Babe? I'm not your babe. She struggled to take off my shirt because I was fighting her. She managed to get it off. Now my pants. "Vanessa this is wrong I need to go somewhere and.... She kissed me, did it feel nice. Yes. I couldn't help but love it. After all she was my first girlfriend and even though she was crazy she still knew how to make me well you know. As soon as we finished kissing I heard "Cameron"?. "Oh god who is it now"? vanessa said. I pulled her off of me and there standing by my door was Camilla she had a tear rolling down her cheek. I ran up to her and explained what happen and that me and vanessa aren't back together. She didn't believe me but who would after I lied and said I hated her the day we broke up. I said "do you still wanna do our date". She looked at me like I was talking gibberish. I don't think she wants to do a date. After all she did walk into me and vanessa doing something I wish we didn't. Vanessa said to Camilla, "aw you thought Cameron liked you again". Well he doesn't honey so you can take your cheap butt home, if you have one and cry to your poor parents. "Vanessa stop". Camilla was full on in tears she looked as if she were disappointed, in me. I said "I'm sorry". Underneath my breath. Vanessa interrupted and said "what are you sorry for she does look like a pile of trash".
She slowly turned around. How could I be so dumb. I closed the door and made vanessa leave. We almost could've had a chance but now it's over. I have to think of something else.