Part 15

Camilla's pov: me and Cameron were having a good time cutting jokes and being all cute. But then someone was jiggling the keys at the door. I looked around and panicked. It was my mom. She said she didn't want us to see each other but here I am. And I'm seeing him alright. I told him it was getting chilly and I covered her with a blanket... And a few pillows. He muffled something but I couldn't hear him. My mom walked In. She said, "Hey Camilla"! I said hey with food stuffed in my mouth. She was looking around and sat right..On..Top...Of...Cameron. I heard Cameron shout something but I squeezed his hand. My mom bounced on him and asked. Doesn't this feel uncomfortable to you? I said no why? This time I had a banana in my mouth she lifted up the blanket to find Cameron sitting there with his cheeks blood red from being hot stuck underneath all the pillows. She looked at him and looked up at me. "Mom how can you expect me to not be with him?" "He's the only reason I come home in a good mood and smile." I think me and him were put together for a reason and I don't want it to be ruined by you." Cameron was so confused. He asked my mom why we couldn't be together. Well I forbid Camilla from talking to you because you almost killed... "But I didn't," Cameron interrupted. "See now look where we are obviously she isn't gonna listen to you." Cameron stated. My mom was mad. She shook her head at me as I just sat there in silence. I then explained to Cameron why I had to hide him. So he wasn't lost. My mom gave Cameron a long talk about taking good care of me. She even gave him a list of all my allergies as if he was my babysitter.
Cameron's pov: we were sitting on the couch for a while when we heard someone at the door. I had three people already going through my mind it could be vanessa, Becca, or Ryan Camilla's brother. I couldn't get a chance to see who it was because before I knew it Camilla's pulled a blanket over my head. I thought maybe she was trying to "turn me on" or something. What ever it was it didn't really work. She then placed multiple pillows over my head. I was so lost. Why is she doing this. Maybe she is as weird as vanessa. Then I thought about it, no one is as weird as vanessa. Other than Becca. I heard a woman's voice. She was talking to Camilla. I felt her soft warm hand grab mine as she started rubbing it. I said something to her but it was muffled so you couldn't hear me. She squeezed my hand tighter and tighter. Was she about to be hurt by this woman. Then something heavy came on top of me I heard them talking but I didn't know what it was about. I was losing air underneath this contraption Camilla built. The woman uncovered the blankets. I squinted it was so bright, from being in the dark so long. It was Camilla's mom. Why was Camilla trying to hide me from her. A bunch of confusing conversations started as I just sat there and stared at Camilla's beauty. Then Camilla explained to me that her mom isn't gonna let me and Camilla be together. Then a couple minutes later we were allowed to be together. It was hard being without Camilla for that 5 seconds it took. Her mom told me to be more gentle with Camilla and that I need to protect her like her body guard. She even gave me a list of all of her allergies on it. I have no clue why. Man was today crazy. I didn't even finish my breakfast.