Part 11

Camilla's pov: it's been several days ever since I've seen Cameron. He's supposed to be picking me up today at the airport. The meet and greet was great. I love meeting new fans.
Cameron was standing there with a teddy bear in his hands. It was the cutest thing ever. I ran towards him and jumped into his arms. We had a long sensual Kiss until we both noticed everyone was staring. My girls were staring at me as well. I said well cam now is a better time then ever so I introduced him to my 2nd family. This is ally Brooke she is the cute short one. This is Normani don't mess with her she'll bite you head off but she also has good style. This is Dinah Jane she is the tallest and yet youngest. This is Lauren jauregui she is the best friend any one can ask for. Cameron had this smirk on his face. I asked, "what" he said #cameron. me and Lauren yelled out "noooooooo!!!" He got embarrassed and we walked to his car. We turned on the radio to country. Cruise came on and we sang it quietly under our breaths. Then we looked at each other and yelled out "CRUISE"! Cameron looked ahead in shock. My heart dropped we were face to face into a 18- wheeler it slammed into us and that's all I can remember. I felt this pain in my chest there was blood covering me and Cameron. I knew Cameron was close to death. I was shaking when I slowly picked up the phone and dialed 911. I found out why my chest was in pain the seat belt had cut into it so deep my flesh was out. The last thing I heard was sirens. I passed out I was lost so much blood.
Cameron's pov: i had picked up Camilla front the airport. She introduced me to her friends. It went great. We were driving home when we smashed right into a 18-wheeler. I would tell you more but that's all I can remember from that. I was terrified and shocked at the same time.