Back again 2

Camilla's pov: I got to school with Becca and everyone was staring. "I hate first days". "Same", Said Becca. I got to my locker and as I was looking around at who was next to me I saw my ex, Cameron he was the first boyfriend I actually fell in love with, and when I said fell in love I meant it. I stared at him for a while he had changed so much ever since we broke up. I was staring still until we made eye contact. I turned red. He looks so much hotter and cuter and.... CAMILLA IS THAT CAMERON. Becca could you please be quiet your making a... OMG IT IS CAMERON. I have never been more embarrassed in my whole life. She walked over to him and started petting his head. I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked away but she followed me. Wow wasn't that great. Now my ex knows I'm a friends with a freak. But I think everyone knows that.
Cameron's pov: i finally got to school I walked through the door. But right in front of me was my ex. Not my last ex by my first. Vanessa hill. She is irritating and hot all at the same time. If that's possible. "Hey I hope we get the same classes". "Oh me too". I was so sarcastic she tries to flirt with me 24/7 but it never ends up working. I quickly ended the conversation with her and walked off. Good one Cameron. I found my locker it was right next to let's see... Vanessa... Ew.... CAMILLA how the heck did I get put next to both of my exes this might be the worst year ever. I wonder if she hates me after all I did say that I hate her because she had to leave to make her new album. Btw Camilla is apart of a famous girl group called fifth harmony. No biggie. Let's just not make eye contact and maybe they both won't notice me. Why is Camilla staring at me? It's kinda creeping but yet cute. She was the best thing that ever happend to me, she always understood me and she was the best kisser ever. And that body man it was something. I couldn't help but turn my head to look at her. So I did. We just made eye contact. I didn't know what to do so I just turned back around when all of a sudden I heard. "CAMILLA IS THAT CAMERON". I turned blood red I was scared. I had no clue who it was so I froze. Whoever it was ran up to me and rubbed my head it was the weirdest feeling ever. She said "omg it is Cameron" I looked up at her she had black hair the color of coal and green eyes, they stared into my soul. She kept her hand on my head so I pulled it off and walked to my next class. One weird start to my day.